PDA

View Full Version : Soxfest sold out for Saturday!


munchman33
01-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Didn't see this coming, at least not this early.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-040127soxfest,1,4002603.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

bestkosher
01-27-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah its hangars crew waiting to boycott

1951Campbell
01-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by munchman33
Didn't see this coming, at least not this early.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-040127soxfest,1,4002603.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

Well, that may be the only sellout of the year.

soxfan26
01-27-2004, 07:09 PM
:KW

"Wow, I can't wait to tell JR, I'm going to call him now"

:ring:

:reinsy

"JR here"

:KW

"Soxfest sold out for Saturday, now can we make a move?"

:click:

:KW

"Hello?"

OneDog
01-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by soxfan26
:KW

"Wow, I can't wait to tell JR, I'm going to call him now"

:ring:

:reinsy

"JR here"

:KW

"Soxfest sold out for Saturday, now can we make a move?"

:click:

:KW

"Hello?"

LOL!

I nominate the above for POTW!

OneDog
01-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Hopefully, this will shut up Moronotti who ripped the Sox for holding Soxfest on Super Bowl weekend and predicting no one would show.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay23.html

But who am I kidding?

Viva Magglio
01-27-2004, 08:16 PM
What a Saturday sellout also means is that our Saturday session outdraws the Saturday session of the Cubs Convention. However, that is only due to the fact that the Hyatt can accommodate more people than Hilton can.

anewman35
01-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
What a Saturday sellout also means is that our Saturday session outdraws the Saturday session of the Cubs Convention. However, that is only due to the fact that the Hyatt can accommodate more people than Hilton can.

This also means my sister is going to kill me now, because I told her it wasn't going to sell out. Anybody have any extras? Please?

duke of dorwood
01-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Saturday sells out every year. The Uribe effect cant be discounted, though.

ewokpelts
01-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by anewman35
This also means my sister is going to kill me now, because I told her it wasn't going to sell out. Anybody have any extras? Please? thay still have 3 day passes
Gene

jabrch
01-28-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Saturday sells out every year. The Uribe effect cant be discounted, though.

Sweet!

jabrch
01-28-2004, 12:20 AM
If this doesn't prove what a loyal bunch of fans we are...

Mr. Ziff, Mr. Trump, Mr. X, Mr. Magoo,

You can make MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of $, be lauded around the third biggest city in the country, and be known as a HERO to so many people. Just write a tiny little 250mm check to JR and rid us of him for good.

(I know this might be too much to ask, but can you buy the BlackHawks while you are at it?)

DrCrawdad
01-28-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by jabrch
Sweet!

How sweet it is!