PDA

View Full Version : If guy on Sun-Times Cover was wearing a Sox Hat in Truck Hiring Scandal

Hangar18
01-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Mariotti and a few other Boobs in the Media wouldve played
Sox Fans down Im very sure of this

Rocky Soprano
01-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to say something about that guy. Ive been telling all my Flub fan co-workers to take a look at the front page of the Sun-Times. They just smirk and stay very quiet.

Dick Allen
01-27-2004, 03:33 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing myself. It would have been just another hooligan Sox fan.

Dadawg_77
01-27-2004, 03:35 PM
The worse thing is this guy lives in Bridgeport. Man let that traitor burn, oh wait I am a Sox who lives in Wrigelyville.

voodoochile
01-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
The worse thing is this guy lives in Bridgeport. Man let that traitor burn, oh wait I am a Sox who lives in Wrigelyville.

Yes, that guy is a traitor, but you my friend are a missionary...:D:

Foulke You
01-27-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Yes, that guy is a traitor, but you my friend are a missionary...:D:

So true. :D:

Jerko
01-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Not to defend the boobs, but they know the guy in the paper is not really a Cub fan; he just bought that "cute little hat" that all his little friends have. The guy representing him IS a Cub fan however; I used to work with him. I'm more upset he's defending a Cug fan than a criminal!

thepaulbowski
01-27-2004, 05:23 PM
As a sidenote, the guy they picked in Southern Suburbs for putting the Oscar screeners on the internet was shown on TV wearing his Circa early 90's White Sox sweatshirt.

Rocklive99
01-27-2004, 06:13 PM
Boers and Bernstien were talking about this. They said something like "he must've been a Sox fan, but switched after he got some money." Dan then went on to give an example when some Oklahoma quarterback was in trial, he wore a Duke hat, and "everyone at Duke was like come on, where your own school's hat!" I'm used to this by now though. Terry also mentioned how it was a little story in the metro section of the Tribune.