PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest Ticket Question! Urgent

Brian26
01-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Ok, here's the deal:

I highly doubt that Soxfest will sell out. I remember walking up two years ago and buying a ticket on Saturday afternoon to get in. Last year my friend ordered tickets online, so we had them in advance when we got there on Friday night.

Just checking out the Ticketmaster site tonight, it looks like they a.) charge convenience and taxes and b.) probably would put them on will-call for you anyway.

For people who have gone to Soxfest every year, do you think there's any chance that they might sell out and tix won't be available at the door?

And, can you buy the 3-day pass at the door on Friday night?

Any help is appreciated.

ewokpelts
01-26-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Ok, here's the deal:

I highly doubt that Soxfest will sell out. I remember walking up two years ago and buying a ticket on Saturday afternoon to get in. Last year my friend ordered tickets online, so we had them in advance when we got there on Friday night.

Just checking out the Ticketmaster site tonight, it looks like they a.) charge convenience and taxes and b.) probably would put them on will-call for you anyway.

For people who have gone to Soxfest every year, do you think there's any chance that they might sell out and tix won't be available at the door?

And, can you buy the 3-day pass at the door on Friday night?

Any help is appreciated.

You can buy at the door, or buy at the cell. If you buy at teh cell...there's no fees. You risk not getting sat's tix(those sell the best). But I'm sure you'll get ur tix.
Gene

CubKilla
01-27-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Brian26

I highly doubt it. I'd be shocked if they sold-out any day this year. Last season the Sox acquired Colon and Botch. Sox fans were excited (I'm still trying to figure out what all the excitement for Botch was all about). But only Saturday was a sell-out.

Iwritecode
01-27-2004, 10:56 AM
IIRC, they sold out last year and ended up selling a few (hundred? thousand?) extra tickets because the demand was so high...

washington
01-27-2004, 11:27 AM
I think they sold out for Friday in both 2003 and 2002. I've never had a problem getting tickets for Saturday or Sunday; Sunday's been dead when I've been there in the past