PDA

View Full Version : didyou get the survery call from the white sox?

bestkosher
01-26-2004, 06:47 PM
they asked all the popular questions about the ballpark the sox and the management. It was intersting, i swear it was someone from here like hangar asking them for they are the things he constantly raves about. There was about 30 questions.

Jerko
01-26-2004, 06:50 PM
No, all I got was the application to renew my stadium club passes. Hey, the price of that didn't go up!

soxnut
01-26-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by bestkosher
they asked all the popular questions about the ballpark the sox and the management. It was intersting, i swear it was someone from here like hangar asking them for they are the things he constantly raves about. There was about 30 questions.

I was wondering if you could post some of the question you were asked, sounds interesting. Is that something they normally do for season ticket holders or what? :?: :smile:

bestkosher
01-26-2004, 07:21 PM
most were based off the 1-5 scale asking about what things affect me from going to a sox game.
how long have i been a white sox fan for
what i would improve about the white sox
what what make me want to go to a game more
how did i feel about the whitesox this season
how many other teams did i see this year
what reasons do i have for going to the game

btw...i am not a season ticket holder

ewokpelts
01-26-2004, 07:28 PM
wow.....i wonder how you got on thier list then? that's something i DEFINITELY wanna be a part of...
Gene

soxnut
01-26-2004, 07:41 PM
most were based off the 1-5 scale asking about what things affect me from going to a sox game.
how long have i been a white sox fan for
what i would improve about the white sox
what what make me want to go to a game more
how did i feel about the whitesox this season
how many other teams did i see this year
what reasons do i have for going to the game

btw...i am not a season ticket holder

Thanks for responding. Would you mind answering the questions that you posted? :?: And how did you get on the survey list? :smile:

bestkosher
01-27-2004, 09:04 AM
I do not know how i got on their list really, maybe it was because of my whitesoxc redit cards. They at first did not identify themselves as the whitesox, they said it was just a survery that is covering local issues. Then they started asking baseballl questions. It may have not been the whitesox because they mispernounced ozzies name. The most intersting questions they asked, is if the hiring of ozzie wil lbring me to the ballpark this year and what mattters more, a winning team ora team that hussels on the field.

Maximo
01-27-2004, 09:17 AM
I do not know how i got on their list really, maybe it was because of my whitesoxc redit cards. They at first did not identify themselves as the whitesox, they said it was just a survery that is covering local issues. Then they started asking baseballl questions. It may have not been the whitesox because they mispernounced ozzies name. The most intersting questions they asked, is if the hiring of ozzie wil lbring me to the ballpark this year and what mattters more, a winning team ora team that hussels on the field.

What matters more, a winning team or a team that hustles on the field?

I always thought those two ran "hand in hand"

Hangar18
01-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Then they started asking baseballl questions. It may have not been the whitesox because they mispernounced ozzies name. The most intersting questions they asked.................... and what mattters more,
A: a winning team or
B: a team that (hustles) on the field.

Hmmmmm, I'll take Choice "A". IN fact, I'll go on Record
and say that SOX FANS will ALWAYS Choose choice "A".
SO.....knowing this, Sox Mgmt should be putting their
Marketing Plan/Business Agenda to Reflect This Choice.
But somehow, I dont think they get it do they? Maybe we have OURSELVES to blame, because Apparently, Last Yrs
survey must have been "What would you prefer,
A: 58 Million PayrollSox Team that Hustles
B: 90 Million PayrollSox Team that doesnt Hustle

Jerko
01-27-2004, 10:07 AM
I am a partial season ticket holder and did not get a call. However I remember a few years ago seeing Sirotka on TV calling people out of the phone book "advertising" White Sox baseball. The saddest thing about that is nobody he called knew who he was. I am thinking that only non-season ticket holders are getting these calls.

StepsInSC
01-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Hmmmmm, I'll take Choice "A". IN fact, I'll go on Record
and say that SOX FANS will ALWAYS Choose choice "A".
SO.....knowing this, Sox Mgmt should be putting their
Marketing Plan/Business Agenda to Reflect This Choice.
But somehow, I dont think they get it do they? Maybe we have OURSELVES to blame, because Apparently, Last Yrs
survey must have been "What would you prefer,
A: 58 Million PayrollSox Team that Hustles
B: 90 Million PayrollSox Team that doesnt Hustle

Instead we're getting choice C. A 58 million payroll sox team that doesn't hustle.

Fisk72
01-27-2004, 01:52 PM
I got an survey via email and you had to answer all of the questions to submit. However, one of the questions asked if you were a season ticket holder and the only options to answer were either Yes, Full Season, or Yes, Split Season. I was thinking this was a pretty cheap way to get bump up their supposed numbers of season ticket holders. Yeesh.

BeerHandle
01-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
I am a partial season ticket holder and did not get a call. However I remember a few years ago seeing Sirotka on TV calling people out of the phone book "advertising" White Sox baseball. The saddest thing about that is nobody he called knew who he was. I am thinking that only non-season ticket holders are getting these calls.

I'm a split season ticket holder and received an online version of the survey this morning. Call your ticket rep and I'm sure they can have you added to the list.

Frank is ready!

Tekijawa
01-27-2004, 02:16 PM
I get a patio Party for the Sox/Cubs game and I got one... I was wondering why the Only option was for "full season" or "Partial season" ticket holder and no "NO season tickets"

Irishsox1
01-27-2004, 02:26 PM
I got surveyed last year. It was a huge range of questions from the players, sox history, the stadium, MLB. What I got out of the person asking questions was that they were a survey company out of Colorado that was hired by the White Sox to contact people that had purchased Sox tickets, Sox fest tickets or sent hate mail to Mike Sirotka. I had done all three.

soxnut
01-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Fisk72
I got an survey via email and you had to answer all of the questions to submit. However, one of the questions asked if you were a season ticket holder and the only options to answer were either Yes, Full Season, or Yes, Split Season. I was thinking this was a pretty cheap way to get bump up their supposed numbers of season ticket holders. Yeesh.

I just got that same survey via email. I am not a season ticket holder either.

PaleHoseRon
01-27-2004, 04:59 PM
I received the survey as well. Are any of you registered at chisox.com?

Hangar18
01-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by soxnut
I just got that same survey via email. I am not a season ticket holder either.

Can someone within this Thread get them to Email Me ??
Id LOVE to take this "Survey"

PaleHoseRon
01-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Can someone within this Thread get them to Email Me ??
Id LOVE to take this "Survey"

I think you are on the "Do not contact" list for your reputation proceeds you! :D:

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-27-2004, 07:34 PM
I got an email today about a survey. One of the questions is what are you 3 top sources of info on the sox including websites!

Tom8501
01-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Here's a link to the survey. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/survey/feedback.jsp

cubhater
01-27-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
I get a patio Party for the Sox/Cubs game and I got one... I was wondering why the Only option was for "full season" or "Partial season" ticket holder and no "NO season tickets"

I got the same question on my survey. I left it blank then got a message that said I couldn't submit the survey since I left it blank. I replied to the email and asked them to add the 'no season' ticket holder choice. Still havn't heard from them. Must be another of JR's biased surveys. Only brown-nosing season ticket holders can reply.