PDA

View Full Version : Twins Fest

daveeym
01-26-2004, 03:54 PM
This humored some of my sox buddies, but I end up having to go to Minneapolis for work this weekend. I walk into the Marriot and wouldn't you know it, but the damn Twins fest is taking place, just my luck. Twins jerseys and little kids with Twins tattoos running all over the place.

habibharu
01-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by daveeym
This humored some of my sox buddies, but I end up having to go to Minneapolis for work this weekend. I walk into the Marriot and wouldn't you know it, but the damn Twins fest is taking place, just my luck. Twins jerseys and little kids with Twins tattoos running all over the place.

hahaha, that sucks!. BTW, did the fans seem excited about the upcoming season

:notwinks

daveeym
01-26-2004, 04:20 PM
I saw a ton of people with University of Minnesota name tags on and the rest were families. Most of the parents seemed frazzled because their kids were bouncing off the walls and all excited to get into the banquet part of the fest. Other than that I didn't talk to any of them as my attention was drawn towards the hot girl checking me in.

mike squires
01-26-2004, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daveeym
Most of the parents seemed frazzled because their kids were bouncing off the walls and all excited to get into the banquet part of the fest. [/QUOTE

Must be from all those twinkies. :D:

maurice
01-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Funny coincidence. Earlier today I was think about the time I met Hulk Hogan at the Minny Airport Marriott after eating breakfast. Nice guy.

emaholic
01-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Man. I'm sorry you had to witness that!

jeremyb1
01-27-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by emaholic
Man. I'm sorry you had to witness that!

That's nothing compared to watching your club lose the second game of a pivotal three game series against your rivals after dropping the first game, virtually insuring the end of your season and then filing out of the Metrodome to the sound of Twins fans chanting "White Sox suck!".