PDA

View Full Version : McKeon:

T-Bag
01-23-2004, 03:11 PM
He better hope they don't meet up w/ the Tigers in the world series. this is a quote for motivation!!

"I would hate to see him go to a lousy club and ruin all the good things he did last year that enabled him to have Hall of Fame credentials," said Marlins manager Jack McKeon, who recently had spoken by telephone with Rodriguez.

:D:

PaleHoseRon
01-23-2004, 03:24 PM
"Hall of Fame Credentials". I'll have what he's havin! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

jabrch
01-23-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by T-Bag
He better hope they don't meet up w/ the Tigers in the world series. this is a quote for motivation!!

"I would hate to see him go to a lousy club and ruin all the good things he did last year that enabled him to have Hall of Fame credentials," said Marlins manager Jack McKeon, who recently had spoken by telephone with Rodriguez.

:D:

I don't think he quivers at the thought of how mad DETROIT will be when they make the WS. Signing Pudge would give Detroit a chance at having fewer than 100 losses, but not much better a season than that.

soxfan26
01-23-2004, 04:12 PM
I was about to call you a liar, but it's right there on ESPN. (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1715374)

T-Bag
01-23-2004, 07:17 PM
I was about to call you a liar, but it's right there on ESPN.

Believe me I am not smart enough to lie.

:)

npdempse
01-24-2004, 01:13 AM
I don't think people in the Tigers org. even dispute the fact that they're lousy. They just kind of look at their shoes and wander off when a guy like McKeon says something like this.

beckett21
01-24-2004, 02:05 PM
When you are as old as McKeon is, you can pretty much say anything you want and get away with it. He is revered by me! :cool: