PDA

View Full Version : promotions announced?

mike squires
01-23-2004, 10:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone had a list of this seasons promotions yet. Thought maybe season ticket holders may have it??? If so, wht are the bobbleheads and dates for this year? I can probably only go to one game this year so I might as well get a bobble.

SEALgep
01-23-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
I was wondering if anyone had a list of this seasons promotions yet. Thought maybe season ticket holders may have it??? If so, wht are the bobbleheads and dates for this year? I can probably only go to one game this year so I might as well get a bobble.
I like the bobble days. I missed the Konerko one, after I swear I would after that clutch 2 out game tying 2 run blast off everyday eddie. (Rough season no doubt, but I was convinced he was rebounding when I saw that, which was a pretty huge game and series at the time). I did get the Hawk and DJ one, which sits at my desk currently, and its pretty cool. It's worth it, they even had it on a half price game. I enjoy going to as many games as feasible with time and budget, but those bobble days make me have an extra effort.

ewokpelts
01-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
I like the bobble days. I missed the Konerko one, after I swear I would after that clutch 2 out game tying 2 run blast off everyday eddie. (Rough season no doubt, but I was convinced he was rebounding when I saw that, which was a pretty huge game and series at the time). I did get the Hawk and DJ one, which sits at my desk currently, and its pretty cool. It's worth it, they even had it on a half price game. I enjoy going to as many games as feasible with time and budget, but those bobble days make me have an extra effort.

pm me for a konerko bobblehead...i got one left
Gene

npdempse
01-23-2004, 01:40 PM
IIRC, last year they didn't announce promotions until about 2 weeks before the season began.

CubKilla
01-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Turn Back the Clock Night..... free tix to anyone with proof that they were actually alive the last time the White Sox won the World Series. Gallas and Co. should set aside about 10 freebies.

ewokpelts
01-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by npdempse
IIRC, last year they didn't announce promotions until about 2 weeks before the season began.
closer to a month in advance of opening day...schedules with promo dates were two weeks prior
Gene

Iwritecode
01-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
Turn Back the Clock Night..... free tix to anyone with proof that they were actually alive the last time the White Sox won the World Series.

I read that with Bob Ueker's(sp?) voice in my head...

Foulke You
01-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
Turn Back the Clock Night..... free tix to anyone with proof that they were actually alive the last time the White Sox won the World Series. Gallas and Co. should set aside about 10 freebies.

LOL!!!