PDA

View Full Version : baltimore games

Hokiesox
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Anyone else planning on being at the Baltimore games May 3-5?

E Coast Sox Fan
01-22-2004, 02:31 PM
I went to all three games last year in Baltimore and will probably do so this year too.

kraut83
01-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Yep, at least 2 of the 3.

Nick@Nite
01-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Yes... I will be driving up from Fredericksburg. I have yet to purchase tickets, but I plan on being there for all three games.

soxfan26
01-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I will be there for at least 2 out of the 3 also.

voodoochile
01-22-2004, 06:01 PM
If I go to any games it will be those, but I don't know if I can make it then.

chisoxfan79
01-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Is camden yards nice? I wanted to go there this year but I could not get the time off so I am going to Kanas City in August is that ballpark nice?

Nick@Nite
01-23-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfan79
Is camden yards nice? I wanted to go there this year but I could not get the time off so I am going to Kanas City in August is that ballpark nice?

Kauffman Stadium is just over 30 years old... and is clean and kept-up very well. The view regardless of seat is unobstructed. The concessions are great. The ushers are very nice and helpful. Traffic after the game flows easily... and the Sox took six out of seven during their visits last July and September. :cool:

Btw, I'll be at those August games.

Hokiesox
01-23-2004, 07:41 AM
ok, cool, it's way ahead of schedule, but shall we arrange some kind of pre/post game gathering of WSIers at the inner harbor?

BTW, one of my highlights of last season's game I went to was that I just happened to have the ticket to the orange seat. For those of you who don't know, the orange seat marks the point where Cal's record breaking HR for SS landed. I thought that was pretty cool.

I may only get to go to one of the games, I'll try and make 2.

soxfan26
01-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Hokiesox
ok, cool, it's way ahead of schedule, but shall we arrange some kind of pre/post game gathering of WSIers at the inner harbor?

I can usually be found at Hooters prior to the game!

But I'm up for anything!

Hokiesox
01-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by soxfan26
I can usually be found at Hooters prior to the game!

But I'm up for anything!

My wife usually comes with me to games. Hooters may not be in my cards, unfortunately. Besides, I've never liked the hooters in baltimore. Where'd they get those girls? Essex? Dundalk? I like my women with a full set of teeth.

soxfan26
01-23-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Hokiesox
My wife usually comes with me to games. Hooters may not be in my cards, unfortunately. Besides, I've never liked the hooters in baltimore. Where'd they get those girls? Essex? Dundalk? I like my women with a full set of teeth.

I go to Hooters for the food. Honest!

My fiance will be with me, so like I said, I'm up for anything.