PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Home Games to Start @ 2:05


joecrede
01-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Per WSCR. FWIW, I like it.

CubKilla
01-22-2004, 12:38 PM
More :gulp: time at the tailgates if/when I decide to go back if at all this year.

kittle42
01-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Great. One more hour to sleep off that hangover.

Brian26
01-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Cool.

I'll be able to hit 12:10 mass at Assumption with Rooney and Farmio.

soxnut
01-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Sounds good to me. :D:

Jerko
01-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by kittle42
Great. One more hour to sleep off that hangover.

BINGO!

Randar68
01-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by joecrede
Per WSCR. FWIW, I like it.

THANK GOD! Those early starts are too early to get there for BP or to have a few beers.

Heck, most Sundays I'm lucky if I can get up and out of the house by 11:00 (which is required for those 12:00 Sunday games)

rmusacch
01-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
THANK GOD! Those early starts are too early to get there for BP or to have a few beers.

Heck, most Sundays I'm lucky if I can get up and out of the house by 11:00 (which is required for those 12:00 Sunday games)

I thought the Sunday games started at 1:00 pm in the past. Every Sunday game I have been to started at that time.

Randar68
01-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
I thought the Sunday games started at 1:00 pm in the past. Every Sunday game I have been to started at that time.

It was all a blurr to me.

Hangar18
01-22-2004, 01:13 PM
I like the 1400 Start Time on Sundays. Never went to
Sunday games because just a bit too early for me. NOW,
if they can change their Saturday Day games to 3:05, would
be excellent. I prefer Sat Nite Games anyway, but if theres
a DayGame, make them 3:05 starts

thepaulbowski
01-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I like the 1400 Start Time on Sundays. Never went to
Sunday games because just a bit too early for me. NOW,
if they can change their Saturday Day games to 3:05, would
be excellent. I prefer Sat Nite Games anyway, but if theres
a DayGame, make them 3:05 starts

I think that when they do Sat. afternoon games they are for Fox & Fox would dictate what time the game would be.

CHISOXFAN13
01-22-2004, 01:35 PM
I also like the 3:05 start times for the Cubs games at the Cell. While I prefer a Friday night game, the 3:05 beats the 1:05, IMO.

Foulke You
01-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Being more of a night person, I for one am glad that they changed the start times. 2:05 is a much more doable time for me. 1:05 starts were just too hard for me to get to.

CHISOXFAN13
01-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Sorry for the double post. My computer is acting funny today.

ewokpelts
01-22-2004, 02:00 PM
The number of Sunday games I go has just risen...It's a pain to leave work early at 12:30 for a 1:05 start...now i can go at 1:30 and still make the game, or leave regular time, and catch most of the game.
Gene

Huisj
01-22-2004, 02:27 PM
i guess that time would be decent for chicago people, so that's fine. I guess I just probably won't make it to any sunday games, because driving back to michigan after a game at that time will screw me for being at work early monday morning. oh well

chisoxmike
01-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Wow, with the signing of this new clsoer, and 2:05 Sunday start times...what next?!? :gulp: :)

roofshot87
01-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Speaking of start times, I believed it was mentioned in a fairly recent thread that the first Cubs-Sox game at The Cell would be a night game. It turns out now that that is not the case; I was excited to be in the bleachers for some crosstown basebrawl.