PDA

View Full Version : Try as I might...

voodoochile
09-05-2001, 04:35 PM
I just can't outrun that damned navigation menu...

It's like the kid brother I never had, always tagging along and following me everywhere. The persistent little bugger...

or my shadow...

FarWestChicago
09-05-2001, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

It's like the kid brother I never had, always tagging along and following me everywhere. The persistent little bugger...

or my shadow...

LOL!! The little bastard is like a bad smell.

Dadawg_77
09-05-2001, 04:51 PM
I don't know if you ever went to HoopsTV.com (the best site for basketball info til it went down) but the menu reminds me of thesite. It used to have a basketball that would scroll with screen like the menu and would open up when you clicked on it not just when you moved you mouse over it. Now if FWC could get a the menu to be a baseball that would open up the menu when you click on it that would be sweet. I'm not saying this is bad but a baseball would be a cool hack. :)

Oh, I don't have any clue on the code used for the ball.

FarWestChicago
09-05-2001, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
I don't know if you ever went to HoopsTV.com (the best site for basketball info til it went down) but the menu reminds me of thesite. It used to have a basketball that would scroll with screen like the menu and would open up when you clicked on it not just when you moved you mouse over it. Now if FWC could get a the menu to be a baseball that would open up the menu when you click on it that would be sweet. I'm not saying this is bad but a baseball would be a cool hack. :)

Oh, I don't have any clue on the code used for the ball.

No way, that menu is what put them out of business! :)

Iguana775
09-05-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

or my shadow...

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks.....that was a good way to end my work day!! lol