01-19-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
MLB Draft

Pitchers and Catchers Report

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Starts

NFL Draft

NFL Free Agency

Thanks

Are you going to have a Yahoo Fantasy baseball league? If so I would be interested. I have been leagues on there before.

Tekijawa
01-19-2004, 03:03 PM
6'7" 230 pounds Athletic Semi-successful SWM Seeking Tall Healthy Attractive SF who enjoys time spent in (Baseball) parks, Long walks to the local bar, buying me Italian Beefs from Portillo's, and retrieving beverages and left over fried chicken from the refrigerator... Wait is this what this thread is about?

:D:

Brian26
01-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
6'7" 230 pounds Athletic Semi-successful SWM Seeking Tall Healthy Attractive SF who enjoys time spent in (Baseball) parks, Long walks to the local bar, buying me Italian Beefs from Portillo's, and retrieving beverages and left over fried chicken from the refrigerator... Wait is this what this thread is about?

Is this a personal ad for Dan McNeil? Wait, McNeil's only 5'10".

Jjav829
01-19-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by DirtySouthsider
Are you going to have a Yahoo Fantasy baseball league? If so I would be interested. I have been leagues on there before.

There is a baseball league run here each year. Watch the fantasy board around the time Yahoo leagues open and you will see a post about the league.

faneidde
01-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa

Man, you beat me too it, as soon as I saw the title of the post I thought about posting something like that. And just to keep it one topic, I have no idea when any of those events happen.

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Jjav- will there be a reg. league and keepers for WSI this year???