PDA

View Full Version : Sox Concede & sign Darensbourg. Hangar18 Rejects Proposal saying "Still not Enough"

Hangar18
01-18-2004, 06:10 AM
and so the Stalemate continues. Im waiting for a Sign, A REAL SIGN, not some Rockies Reject that will get Lit Up in the AL.

Hangar18
01-18-2004, 06:25 AM
(AP) Chicago,IL- Sources speaking on the condition of anonymity, confirmed the SOX have signed pitcher vic darensbourg to show good faith bargaining with Hangar18 in an attempt to sway him to renew his season
tickets.
Sources report that upon hearing the person involved in the signing in a phone call placed by Jerry Reinsdorf himself, Hangar 18 "laughed, then hung up the phone",
all but leading experts to believe this Signing has been outright Rejected.
"Uncle Jerry knows How I feel. Im sick of this team Continually Never going the extra mile, when it comes to trying to win for the great Sox fans of Chicago. This signing was mere window dressing, and he has greatly underestimated the intelligence of the average sox fan. I laughed at him, and hung up on him. When he decides to get serious, and serious about his Team, he knows where my money will be this summer"
Repeated calls to Mr Reinsdorf for comment were not returned.