PDA

View Full Version : Is there still a "Pick 7" plan?

chisoxmike
01-16-2004, 02:32 PM
I've e-mailed the white sox about this but, they didn't give me a answer. I was wonder if they were going to offer the Pick 7 plan, where you buy tickets to 7 games and get the best availble box seats, and the 8th game is $1 per ticket.

Does anybody know and can help me out? Thanks.

-mike

Foulke You
01-16-2004, 02:34 PM
I was wondering this myself. I usually get it every year but I heard rumblings that this year they might not be doing it because of their new pricing structure and the fact that there are less seats in the park overall because of the renovations. Not sure though, I suppose we'll find out more at SoxFest. Not that the Sox have done a lot this offseason to make me WANT to renew my 7 game package...

CubKilla
01-16-2004, 03:01 PM
I thought I remember reading somewhere that, along when the new ticket price structure came out, that the Sox Organization was discontinuing the "Sox 7" promotion. Not sure though.

TornLabrum
01-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla
I thought I remember reading somewhere that, along when the new ticket price structure came out, that the Sox Organization was discontinuing the "Sox 7" promotion. Not sure though.

I've heard the rumor and mentioned it in one of my columns here, but I haven't heard it confirmed.

jabrch
01-17-2004, 10:28 AM
I am wondering if that marketing company that ran the Sox promotion last year where you got 2 free ticks and 20 half price ticks will be doing that again? That was a fantastic deal.

Procol Harum
01-17-2004, 11:16 AM
The way this season is developing, Sox management will eventually be praying that Sox fans will sign up for a "Pick One....Please" ticket plan. :angry:

CubKilla
01-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
I've heard the rumor and mentioned it in one of my columns here, but I haven't heard it confirmed.

That's probably where I read it then :D: . I read all your columns.