PDA

View Full Version : Public Service duty:Cups Convention weekend and what we SHOULD do...

Medford Bobby
01-16-2004, 01:46 PM
What us good Sox fans should do during this Cup Convention weekend is our public duty to contact Steve Bartman and get him a ticket for the convention. Heck let's get him a three day pass and fresh batteries for his radio.............Then I got to thinkin" (a rare :?: event indeed) that just about 98.9% of every Cup fan attending the convention looks like Bartman anyway...that nobody will :whiner: ever notice that he's there..................

:gulp: If it's a Cup convention weekend, that means it's time to pull out the best Sox vs. Cup games............(heck I just found the Carlos Lee grand slam :game in my collection and forgot I had that game)

:barney&sham " Shammy and unknown Cup fan at last years convention"

kittle42
01-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Damn. I thought it was Kup Convention weekend. And to think I spent endless hours pouring over microfilm.

A.T. Money
01-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Why do you keep calling the Cubs the Cups? It's pretty dumb.

Medford Bobby
01-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Again I esplain Lucy that over 10,000 beer Cups are dumped at Wiggley every game, and once in a while the fans get creative and spell fun things out with their beer :gulp: cups on the left field fence up in the stands.......and I am easily amused at this effort (c'mon I was educated by Chicago Public schools, give me some slack)

PS, the Kup convention has been canceled, due to the extended illness of Kup and Judge Abraham Lincoln Marovitz......

kittle42
01-16-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by A.T. Money

I believe that it is because the letter b, if inverted and flipped, becomes the letter p.

Hondo
01-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by A.T. Money

What's more dumber naming a pro sports team after a cuddly baby bear or a jock strap?

Neither command much respect

Hondo
01-16-2004, 03:12 PM
And I know what I said. I was being Ironic.

Viva Magglio
01-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Medford Bobby
PS, the Kup convention has been canceled, due to the extended illness of Kup...

Actually, that one is still on. It's now the Stella convention.