PDA

View Full Version : Amazing


KempersRS
09-04-2001, 08:44 PM
OK, I doubt anyone realizes this and I just wanna know what everyone would think if this should happen. Clayton is on FIRE. His average is up to about .260 while Lee's average is about down to .270. It IS possible that Clayton could finish the season with a higher BA than Lee. Is that unbelievable or what?

PutItOnTheBoard
09-04-2001, 09:14 PM
Well, as a card-carrying member of the Royce Clayton Fan Club, I'll note that he may or may not pass Carlos, but he HAS passed Ray Durham. After his 5 for 7 performance today (w/ 1 hr 1 2b 2 rbi 2 r), he is at .261

Ray Durham is at .260

I said this would happen about a month or so ago on the forum.

Oh yeah, he was also involved in a dp.

And, he is currently batting about 3 percentage points above his career average.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-04-2001, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by PutItOnTheBoard
Well, as a card-carrying member of the Royce Clayton Fan Club, I'll note that he may or may not pass Carlos, but he HAS passed Ray Durham. After his 5 for 7 performance today (w/ 1 hr 1 2b 2 rbi 2 r), he is at .261

Ray Durham is at .260

I said this would happen about a month or so ago on the forum.

Oh yeah, he was also involved in a dp.

And, he is currently batting about 3 percentage points above his career average.


Great, let's bat the punk #1, sit back and laugh our ***** off watching the little pud shrink all over again.

There is a reason he has been batting #8 since last May--he sucks.

Not even Manuel is dumb enough to think Clayton is half the hitter Ray Ray is.

KempersRS
09-04-2001, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge



Great, let's bat the punk #1, sit back and laugh our ***** off watching the little pud shrink all over again.

There is a reason he has been batting #8 since last May--he sucks.

Not even Manuel is dumb enough to think Clayton is half the hitter Ray Ray is.

Looks like he struck a nerve with that post.

PutItOnTheBoard
09-04-2001, 09:26 PM
LMAO!! That took 8 minutes, George; I'm a little disappointed in you...

PaleHoseGeorge
09-04-2001, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by PutItOnTheBoard
LMAO!! That took 8 minutes, George; I'm a little disappointed in you...

I'm juggling this, plugging my work, and updating the site! I need more keyboards!

:)

CLR01
09-05-2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


I'm juggling this, plugging my work, and updating the site! I need more keyboards!

:)




Ill have you know PHG, that i bought 8 cases of Pepsi, and 2 cases of Mountain Dew from Dominick's today, and i plan on buying more tomorrow. Do i get some sort of kick back??

Iguana775
09-05-2001, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


I'm juggling this, plugging my work, and updating the site! I need more keyboards!

:)

you need some sort of virtual interface where you can just think of what you want to do and it will happen. that might work a little faster. :):):)