PDA

View Full Version : Greg Norton to the Tigers


tanko
01-14-2004, 10:04 PM
There was talk about here so he gone

DrCrawdad
01-14-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by tanko
There was talk about here so he gone

They can have him.

rmusacch
01-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by tanko
There was talk about here so he gone

The only place I heard or saw talk about it was here. You guys need to realize that some players suck and we do not want them here. It seems like someone here comments on every free agent signing and said we should have got him.

tanko
01-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
The only place I heard or saw talk about it was here. You guys need to realize that some players suck and we do not want them here. It seems like someone here comments on every free agent signing and said we should have got him.

Just reporting in case people missed it .Sorry

Brian26
01-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
The only place I heard or saw talk about it was here. You guys need to realize that some players suck and we do not want them here. It seems like someone here comments on every free agent signing and said we should have got him.

It's ok in this case. I think it's interesting to hear the whereabouts of Sox alumni.

munchman33
01-14-2004, 10:47 PM
Thank god. I HATE GREG NORTON.

Brian26
01-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by munchman33
Thank god. I HATE GREG NORTON.

What about Jeff Abbott and Craig Wilson?

Lip Man 1
01-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Ah yes.....Greg Norton, the next Robin Ventura LOL

Lip

doublem23
01-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Ah yes.....Greg Norton, the next Robin Ventura LOL

Lip

I thought that was Snopek.

kittle42
01-14-2004, 11:44 PM
Appreviated list of people that WSI posters have recently endorsed acquiring:

Greg Norton
Liu Rodriguez (easily the worst of them all)
Scott Erickson

Is this really what we've come to?

JDP
01-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Don't forget about bringing Caruso back to play SS!

CubKilla
01-15-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by kittle42
Is this really what we've come to?

:reinsy

"You're all starting to come around to MY WAY of thinking."

inta
01-15-2004, 08:02 AM
i dont see how anyone can HATE norton.
he was one of my favorites in the late 90's... maybe coz of hawk and wimpy's catchphrase for him.... i dunno.
i dont necessarily want him back. but he was a good guy.

kittle42
01-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by inta
i dont see how anyone can HATE norton.
he was one of my favorites in the late 90's... maybe coz of hawk and wimpy's catchphrase for him.... i dunno.
i dont necessarily want him back. but he was a good guy.

This town is full of "good guys" who suck.

Most of them wear black.

munchman33
01-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by inta
i dont see how anyone can HATE norton.
he was one of my favorites in the late 90's... maybe coz of hawk and wimpy's catchphrase for him.... i dunno.
i dont necessarily want him back. but he was a good guy.

Apparently you missed 1999, when Norton was the full time starting 3rd basemen. He made at least, at least 10 game losing errors. I'm talking pivotal, game-changing, Alex Gonzalez errors.