PDA

View Full Version : What is going on


bigbombs23
01-12-2004, 09:45 PM
i am so sick of reinsdorf, the sox should of resigned alomar and colon who is going to be the 4th and 5th starters, right i hate to say it but the sox are being outclassed by th loveable losers with their free agent movesow

Daver
01-12-2004, 09:46 PM
Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

MRKARNO
01-12-2004, 10:19 PM
While I dont think that it was realistic that the sox could resign colon, letting Alomar go was a mistake because now we have a big hole. Maybe the bigger mistake will end up being the letting go of D'angelo Jimenez

OEO Magglio
01-12-2004, 10:21 PM
While I dont think that it was realistic that the sox could resign colon, letting Alomar go was a mistake because now we have a big hole. Maybe the bigger mistake will end up being the letting go of D'angelo Jimenez
Lets please not bring back the duhangelo argument he's a terrible baseball player period, I'd rather have willie harris starting then jiminez.

doublem23
01-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
Lets please not bring back the duhangelo argument he's a terrible baseball player period, I'd rather have willie harris starting then jiminez.

Ouch. At least D'Angelo gets on base to make mental errors on the basepaths, which is more than I can say about Willie.

Rex Hudler
01-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
While I dont think that it was realistic that the sox could resign colon, letting Alomar go was a mistake because now we have a big hole. Maybe the bigger mistake will end up being the letting go of D'angelo Jimenez

The Sox didn't let Alomar go!! Something happened between KW, Robbie and his agent that caused Robbie to gamble that he could get more money elsewhere and he came up short. Being cheap had nothing to do with losing Colon or Alomar.

MRKARNO
01-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Rex Hudler
The Sox didn't let Alomar go!! Something happened between KW, Robbie and his agent that caused Robbie to gamble that he could get more money elsewhere and he came up short. Being cheap had nothing to do with losing Colon or Alomar.

No. Alomar was mad because we had an offer on the table and then we replaced it with a cheaper one

mike squires
01-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by bigbombs23
i am so sick of reinsdorf, the sox should of resigned alomar and colon who is going to be the 4th and 5th starters, right i hate to say it but the sox are being outclassed by th loveable losers with their free agent movesow

You are going to fit right in. :D: