PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, WhiteSox = Life!

voodoochile
01-09-2004, 12:13 PM
:happybday, WhiteSox = Life!!!

Hope you have a good one!

:) :gulp:

ssang
01-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey what about me (ssang)? It's my birthday too. 1/10/1980. May I please have a birthday tag?

ssang
01-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ssang
Hey what about me (ssang)? It's my birthday too. 1/10/1980. May I please have a birthday tag?

NEVER MIND! Am I really that stupid??? Today is the 9th of January. I guess I'll just look for my birthday thread tomorrow....I am a moron.

voodoochile
01-09-2004, 01:20 PM
NEVER MIND! Am I really that stupid??? Today is the 9th of January. I guess I'll just look for my birthday thread tomorrow....I am a moron.

*****!!! I only list the names that appear on the main page, so if someone hasn't done their profile to include the DOB. Sometimes I will do one and later in the day another name will pop up on the Forums page as someone corrects it. Still, I remember that your B-day does come up on that page.

Happy Birthday in advance, how's that?

steff
01-09-2004, 01:23 PM

OMG ssang... THANK YOU for a badly needed snicker... :D:

I probably wont be around tomorrow.. so have a good one!!

And Happy Birthday to you WS=L!! :gulp:

ssang
01-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Thank you for the birthday wish in advance. Although my birthday is technically tomorrow, I will be using tonight as my black-out drunk experience. :) :gulp: :) :gulp:

WhiteSox = Life
01-09-2004, 11:52 PM
First off, Happy pre-Birthday to you, ssang. Trying to steal my thunder, are you?

:D:

Thanks to all of you guys and gals. I know I haven't been around for a while, but studies and whatnot have kept me more than busy. You can rest assured, though, that when Opening Day for the Sox begins to arrive, I'll make like the Spinners and be around. Or, come around for any big moves... Like I said, big moves.

I've heard that the girls my age learn the truth, but almost every similarly aged female I know, I can't help but wonder if they're maybe only half-way (if that!) to even some sort of semblance of the truth, or in the least, understanding things on a non-superficial and self-pitying level. That more than applies just as much, if not more in some respects, for the guys I know (95% of them as acquaintances, thankfully). However, enough of my mini-tirade against my same-age generation.

Thanks for all the fun, guys and gals, and I'll be seeing you soon enough. Till then, I'm just gonna live the Life-Style and sit back, relax and ride the waves.

Good night. WhiteSox = Life has left the building.

:smile: