PDA

View Full Version : Writing for the site

Soxdude
01-07-2004, 01:00 PM
I for one would like to help write for the site. I am a writer at our school, and if grades are need to be shown, I would be honored to help out the site. I wrote an article or two at soxnet.net when it was still around, so I was wondering if I could help out here. Input helpful.

To Hal Vickery-That was a great article on your part. You must have the knowledge of Rex Hudler to be a great writer. Your article was to the point and It caught my interest. What an article it was!

kittle42
01-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Can I respectfully ask what school?

Brian26
01-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Soxdude
To Hal Vickery-That was a great article on your part. You must have the knowledge of Rex Hudler to be a great writer. Your article was to the point and It caught my interest. What an article it was!

Was the Rex Hudler comment a joke? I didn't read the article, I must admit. I never knew Hudler was such a genius.

Dadawg_77
01-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Soxdude
I for one would like to help write for the site. I am a writer at our school, and if grades are need to be shown, I would be honored to help out the site. I wrote an article or two at soxnet.net when it was still around, so I was wondering if I could help out here. Input helpful.

Write something up and send it to George. He put in format for the web site and have it about in a week or so.

maurice
01-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Was the Rex Hudler comment a joke? I didn't read the article, I must admit. I never knew Hudler was such a genius.

Possible that he's referring to the poster "Rex Hudler" and not the former player. Poster Rex has good info on the Sox minor league teams.

Lip Man 1
01-07-2004, 07:27 PM
George is always looking for input and would enjoy posting your stories. Send them to him via

george@whitesoxinteractive.com

Lip

Soxdude
01-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Thats exactly who i am referring to. Maurice, were you once on Soxtalk.com?
Originally posted by maurice
Possible that he's referring to the poster "Rex Hudler" and not the former player. Poster Rex has good info on the Sox minor league teams.

TornLabrum
01-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Write something up and send it to George. He put in format for the web site and have it about in a week or so.

George is always desperate for articles. That's possibly the only reason mine ever see the light of day.