PDA

View Full Version : Question about this year's schedule?

ChiSox14305635
01-06-2004, 07:17 PM
I know the Sox have already posted the 2004 schedule, but have they posted the times. I bring this up because for the June 25-27 series with that "other" team, they haven't posted the times. Anyone wonder if the 6/25 game will be a night game? Or does it need to be another day game to accomodate the alcoholics wearing Corky jerseys?

Sorry if this turned into a mini-rant.

anewman35
01-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox14305635
I know the Sox have already posted the 2004 schedule, but have they posted the times. I bring this up because for the June 25-27 series with that "other" team, they haven't posted the times. Anyone wonder if the 6/25 game will be a night game? Or does it need to be another day game to accomodate the alcoholics wearing Corky jerseys?

For the last couple years, all 6 of the games have been day games, so I'd expect that would probably continue...

Daver
01-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by anewman35
For the last couple years, all 6 of the games have been day games, so I'd expect that would probably continue...

They have all been day games at the request of mayor Daley,I would assume the Sox are waiting on his permission to schedule them.

ChiSox14305635
01-06-2004, 09:45 PM
It's a crying shame that Daley has to request day games for this series because SCrUB fans can't control their booze intake. And they say Sox fans are out of control. What a bunch of garbage.

Grobber33
01-06-2004, 10:54 PM
It's a crying shame that Daley has to request day games for this series because SCrUB fans can't control their booze intake. And they say Sox fans are out of control. What a bunch of garbage.

The only garbage is your suggesting that only one set of Fans in this City drink,fight,have foul mouths,throw crap on the field,talk on cell phones and have bimbos in the stands that dont know the freakin score. GUESS WHAT.....Sox Fans do all of those things too!! I'm at Comiskey all the time too and I dont exactly see nothing but clean cut,milk or soda drinking choir boy types out there.
Prior to moving into the new Ball Park in 1991, Old Comiskey (and NOT Wrigley)was known as the largest outdoor beer saloon. Ask long time Sox Fans like Lip,he'll tell you.You could'nt go out there on a Friday Night without seeing at least 4 beer fights in the stands.Why have things settled down? Cause the Sox have gone 'corporate' like all teams. There are yuppies and tons of 'suits and ties' at both Parks,,real Fans mostly dont count any more.It's about the Suites(Sox have way more of those than the Cubs do)and expensive Corporate Season ticket holders. That's all they care about.Same with the Bears,Bulls and Hawks.

Oh yes,while you're all still ripping Cub Fans for being pissed at Bartman(which they have EVERY RIGHT TO BE wether you want to admit it or not), just suppose the Sox were in the ALCS and 2 innings away from the World Series and someone did that to Carlos Lee at Comiskey and the Sox blew it,,,Sox Fans would likely hang that guy by his nads over the Canalport Curve on the Dan Ryan during rushhour!! (And dont give me that garbage about 'he did what every fan would do') As Johnny Cochran would say: 'IF YOU REACH, YOU BELONG ON THE BEACH'(In this weather no less).

CubKilla
01-06-2004, 10:59 PM

The pre-lim schedules never have times. A schedule with game times comes out about March. When I get my Sox ticket order form, they always send a schedule of teams played and whether it is a H or A game, but the schedules have no game times.

kempsted
01-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Grobber33
The only garbage is your suggesting that only one set of Fans in this City drink,fight,have foul mouths,throw crap on the field,talk on cell phones and have bimbos in the stands that dont know the freakin score. GUESS WHAT.....Sox Fans do all of those things too!! I'm at Comiskey all the time too and I dont exactly see nothing but clean cut,milk or soda drinking choir boy types out there.
Prior to moving into the new Ball Park in 1991, Old Comiskey (and NOT Wrigley)was known as the largest outdoor beer saloon. Ask long time Sox Fans like Lip,he'll tell you.You could'nt go out there on a Friday Night without seeing at least 4 beer fights in the stands.Why have things settled down? Cause the Sox have gone 'corporate' like all teams. There are yuppies and tons of 'suits and ties' at both Parks,,real Fans mostly dont count any more.It's about the Suites(Sox have way more of those than the Cubs do)and expensive Corporate Season ticket holders. That's all they care about.Same with the Bears,Bulls and Hawks.

Oh yes,while you're all still ripping Cub Fans for being pissed at Bartman(which they have EVERY RIGHT TO BE wether you want to admit it or not), just suppose the Sox were in the ALCS and 2 innings away from the World Series and someone did that to Carlos Lee at Comiskey and the Sox blew it,,,Sox Fans would likely hang that guy by his nads over the Canalport Curve on the Dan Ryan during rushhour!! (And dont give me that garbage about 'he did what every fan would do') As Johnny Cochran would say: 'IF YOU REACH, YOU BELONG ON THE BEACH'(In this weather no less).

OK Les calm down. Last time I checked this was a WHITE SOX board. If you don't want to hear bad things about the Cubs don't read this board. That is what we do. We complain about the Cubs and we complain about the Sox.

The reason that you see the emphasis on how bad Wriggly is and how great Sox park is is an attempt to over compensate for the fact that the media lies to you and focuses on problems at Sox park and acts like Wriggly is all fun and games.

I think I am an objective witness. I came to Chicago 4 years ago as a Cub fan - having closely followed them on WGN - moved to the North Side of Chicago etc etc. I went to games at Wriggly and games at Comisky and can tell you that NOW there is no question Comisky is a MUCH better place to take your kids.

Also by and large the fans at a Sox game know more about baseball in general and the game they are watching in particular than at a Cubs game. Seriously.

Now the real reason for this is that Wriggly is a trendy place to be and Sox park is not.

I grew up in the Baltimore area going to O's game at Memorial stadium. It was great. Great fans, who knew baseball and watched the game. When they moved to Camden Yards it became trendy and I hated it. When I moved to Chicago and went to games at Wriggly and games at Sox park, the Wriggly games felt more like Camden Yards and Sox park was more like the games at Memorial (in terms of the crowds) and thus I became a Sox fan.

As far as the post you were commenting on before you started rambling on about Bartman - you are correct. The day games are because of problems of drunken Sox fans fighting drunken Cubs fans.

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by kempsted
OK Les calm down. Last time I checked this was a WHITE SOX board. If you don't want to hear bad things about the Cubs don't read this board. That is what we do. We complain about the Cubs and we complain about the Sox.

The reason that you see the emphasis on how bad Wriggly is and how great Sox park is is an attempt to over compensate for the fact that the media lies to you and focuses on problems at Sox park and acts like Wriggly is all fun and games.

I think I am an objective witness. I came to Chicago 4 years ago as a Cub fan - having closely followed them on WGN - moved to the North Side of Chicago etc etc. I went to games at Wriggly and games at Comisky and can tell you that NOW there is no question Comisky is a MUCH better place to take your kids.

Also by and large the fans at a Sox game know more about baseball in general and the game they are watching in particular than at a Cubs game. Seriously.

Now the real reason for this is that Wriggly is a trendy place to be and Sox park is not.

I grew up in the Baltimore area going to O's game at Memorial stadium. It was great. Great fans, who knew baseball and watched the game. When they moved to Camden Yards it became trendy and I hated it. When I moved to Chicago and went to games at Wriggly and games at Sox park, the Wriggly games felt more like Camden Yards and Sox park was more like the games at Memorial (in terms of the crowds) and thus I became a Sox fan.

As far as the post you were commenting on before you started rambling on about Bartman - you are correct. The day games are because of problems of drunken Sox fans fighting drunken Cubs fans.

First of all,I go on Cub boards as well and if I read why I believe to be inaccurate stuff there,I'll call that out as well.
That said Kempsted, I must respectfully tell you I only can agree with your last 3 lines(about both sets of Fans being drunk).
I do respect your opinion,and welcome you to Chicago(4 years late)but....you are wrong,,,for the most part,the same PERCENTAGE of Fans at both Chicago Ballparks are smart,are drunk,are bimbos etc. There are usually more of all of the above at Wrigley since there are usually bigger crowds there right now. In the 60's for example,it was totally the opposite-tho cell phones and the INTERNET were not around then of course.

CubKilla
01-07-2004, 12:11 AM
for the most part,the same PERCENTAGE of Fans at both Chicago Ballparks are smart,are drunk,are bimbos etc. There are usually more of all of the above at Wrigley since there are usually bigger crowds there right now.

Lee Elia would beg to differ Les :)

TommyJohn
01-07-2004, 12:31 AM

Les, come on. Enough on Bartman. A lot of Cub fans are treating
this guy like a felon. Do we have to review every single inning
and play of the NLCS to find plays where the Cubs lost handily
without help from Bartman? Isn't the guy taking enough crap
from utter waste like Jay Mariotti (who is trying to paint Bartman
as the Greatest Villain Ever; Bartman must not have returned his
multiple, obsessive phone calls, perhaps) without you piling on
him?

Now as for the public hanging, I believe that hanging anyone by
the nads is a bit excessive, but if given a chance to do so, I
would forego your hypothetical fan in favor of the Ligues and
Dybas, for pulling stunts that make all Sox fans look bad and
cause people to heap more abuse on us; while Cub fans who
trash the field or threaten the life of a fan get off relatively
scot-free.

And by the way, as long as we're dealing in hypotheticals, here's
one: if the Foul Ball incident happened at the Cell, and Sox fans
did threaten his life and want to "string him up by the nads" I
submit that the media would be all over those fans. Tell me that
we wouldn't get abused for it. The fan would take a back seat
in stories, the highlights would be abuse, death threats, etc.
They and some Cub fans would gleefully pounce on it as further
evidence that all Sox fans are uncivilized, barbaric beasts.

And if I were a Cub fan, I'd be more pissed at Carlos Zambrano,
for being unable to hold a 4-0 lead he was given in Game 1, and
Josh Beckett, for his masterful Game 5 shutout, etc.

If the Cubs ever do win the World Series, I'd be happy
for life-long fans like you and would congratulate you.
That being said, I think that continuing to blame Bartman
or defending Cub fans who are pissed at him isn't right.

ChiSox14305635
01-07-2004, 02:57 AM

For God's sakes, man. Take a pill or something. You say Sox fans would do worse to this guy. Sox fans are too intelligent to interfere with a catchable ball in a playoff game. Save that argument for those that want to be "seen".

kempsted
01-07-2004, 09:01 AM
First of all,I go on Cub boards as well and if I read why I believe to be inaccurate stuff there,I'll call that out as well.
That said Kempsted, I must respectfully tell you I only can agree with your last 3 lines(about both sets of Fans being drunk).
I do respect your opinion,and welcome you to Chicago(4 years late)but....you are wrong,,,for the most part,the same PERCENTAGE of Fans at both Chicago Ballparks are smart,are drunk,are bimbos etc. There are usually more of all of the above at Wrigley since there are usually bigger crowds there right now. In the 60's for example,it was totally the opposite-tho cell phones and the INTERNET were not around then of course.

Les, the same NUMBER of fans at both ballparks are smart - but not the same PERCENTAGE. When you go to a full house at Sox park you also see plenty of people who don't know what is going on etc. So when it is a normal sox crowd - about 13 K the percentage of knowledgeable baseball fans is much higher than a Cubs game. But as I said it is because Wriggly is an attraction and people who don't care about baseball go. This is much rarer at the White Sox park

You disagree that Sox park is a better place for kids?? :?:
I find that hard to believe as an objective opinion. I have a friend at work who is a Cubs fan, hates the Sox and goes to Sox games with his kids even though he hates the Sox because it is a better place for kids.

Actually this brings me to one of my biggest peeves. I am a Sox season ticket holder (partial) and at every single game there is at least one person in a Cubs jersey and Cubs floppy hat walking up and down the aile the whole game and occasionally stopping to cheer on whoever is playing the Sox. I hate this. When I go to Wriggly I never cheer on the other team (unless they are playing the Giants who I grew up cheering for). I think that is obnoxious.

Hangar18
01-07-2004, 09:48 AM

Im tired of the day game thing. I have to take a day off when I dont really need to ..........

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by kempsted
Les, the same NUMBER of fans at both ballparks are smart - but not the same PERCENTAGE. When you go to a full house at Sox park you also see plenty of people who don't know what is going on etc. So when it is a normal sox crowd - about 13 K the percentage of knowledgeable baseball fans is much higher than a Cubs game. But as I said it is because Wriggly is an attraction and people who don't care about baseball go. This is much rarer at the White Sox park

You disagree that Sox park is a better place for kids?? :?:
I find that hard to believe as an objective opinion. I have a friend at work who is a Cubs fan, hates the Sox and goes to Sox games with his kids even though he hates the Sox because it is a better place for kids.

Actually this brings me to one of my biggest peeves. I am a Sox season ticket holder (partial) and at every single game there is at least one person in a Cubs jersey and Cubs floppy hat walking up and down the aile the whole game and occasionally stopping to cheer on whoever is playing the Sox. I hate this. When I go to Wriggly I never cheer on the other team (unless they are playing the Giants who I grew up cheering for). I think that is obnoxious.

Again,we must disagree,,,it's a pct. thing at both parks. Yoou have your oppinion,I have mine & neither of us are going to change our minds on that so lets move on.
And pooleeez(sic) dont tell me that Sox Fans dont go to Wrigley and root for the other team.I've been going to BOTH parks for 42 years and it's always been tradition for fans of 1 team to go to the other team's park and openly root for the visiting team. Nothing wrong with that of course. That's an age old tradition.But dont rip Cub Fans for wearing a Sosa jersey to Comiskey and rooting for the Twins,Royals etc,cause if you go to Wrigley and if you have your eyes open,you'll see guys in Maggs jerseys rooting for the Mets,Braves,Marlins or whomever.
If you like going to 'Comiskey' better,than go there as much as possible.Knock yourself out,enjoy! The food there is the best in MLB,parking is very good there while expensive and tough to find near Wrigley, and I could care less about either neighborhood,that's not why I go to a Ballgame. I may be a Cub Fan,but I'm more objective than most on this or any Cub Board.

34 Inch Stick
01-07-2004, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Grobber33
I'm at Comiskey all the time too and I dont exactly see nothing but clean cut,milk or soda drinking choir boy types out there.

Because you are too busy stuffing your pockets with free food and stealing media guides.

Oh yes,while you're all still ripping Cub Fans for being pissed at Bartman(which they have EVERY RIGHT TO BE wether you want to admit it or not), just suppose the Sox were in the ALCS and 2 innings away from the World Series and someone did that to Carlos Lee at Comiskey and the Sox blew it,,,Sox Fans would likely hang that guy by his nads over the Canalport Curve on the Dan Ryan during rushhour!! ]

Sox fans would blame Carlos Lee for not catching the damn ball and then abusing someone else for the problem.

Are you covering the Super Bowl again this year? I can't imagine Houston is on the list of great locations to spend two weeks.

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 10:35 AM
[

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Grobber33
I'm at Comiskey all the time too and I dont exactly see nothing but clean cut,milk or soda drinking choir boy types out there.

Because you are too busy stuffing your pockets with free food and stealing media guides.

Know what the hell you're talking about. There has'nt been free food in Press Boxes for the past 8 years.

BTW, I never got personal with you(or anyone else on here) 34 Inch!

Hokiesox
01-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Again,we must disagree,,,it's a pct. thing at both parks. Yoou have your oppinion,I have mine & neither of us are going to change our minds on that so lets move on.
And pooleeez(sic) dont tell me that Sox Fans dont go to Wrigley and root for the other team.I've been going to BOTH parks for 42 years and it's always been tradition for fans of 1 team to go to the other team's park and openly root for the visiting team. Nothing wrong with that of course. That's an age old tradition.But dont rip Cub Fans for wearing a Sosa jersey to Comiskey and rooting for the Twins,Royals etc,cause if you go to Wrigley and if you have your eyes open,you'll see guys in Maggs jerseys rooting for the Mets,Braves,Marlins or whomever.
If you like going to 'Comiskey' better,than go there as much as possible.Knock yourself out,enjoy! The food there is the best in MLB,parking is very good there while expensive and tough to find near Wrigley, and I could care less about either neighborhood,that's not why I go to a Ballgame. I may be a Cub Fan,but I'm more objective than most on this or any Cub Board.

Les, I am a Sox fan, but live near Baltimore. I have to disagree with a point here. Boog's bar-b-que at Camden Yards is the best food in MLB. Other than that, dare I say it, but I've been agreeing with you. Though, you do need to drop the Bartman nonsense. The error did more to erase the "dream" than Bartman did. The rest of it you're right on.

34 Inch Stick
01-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Just trying to have a little fun with you Les. You have told me before that the free food is gone. It's just a little running joke. Sorry if a offended.

jabrch
01-07-2004, 10:58 AM
you are wrong,,,for the most part,the same PERCENTAGE of Fans at both Chicago Ballparks are smart,are drunk,are bimbos etc.

Are you kidding Les? Walk around the bleachers at Wrigley on a hot Friday afternoon. You think there is the same % of drunks, bimbos and non-baseball fans at Wrigley as there are at Comiskey? You know better than that. This wasn't the case in the early 80s. This wasn't the case in the 70s and 60s. But today, Wrigley just draws that crowd. Comiskey (and I refuse to call it anything other than that) has its share of drunks but it does not have nearly the share of bimbos, and those who don't know who is pithing/hitting/etc. as does Wrigley.

Come on...

And i do agree with you. It was not acceptable that Bartman did that. No fan who has a clue what is going on in the game, IN A PLAYOFF GAME, should have touched that ball. They should have been clearing away for Alou. If it were the other way around (Alou hit it and the Marlins were fielding) I'd be all for a Jeffrey Maier! Would that have happened at Comiskey? I can't say for sure. I can say that nobody I go to games with would ever have done that. If we were at a Sox playoff game and I was sitting in the front row, we would have a detailed plan to how to help our team or how to hurt the other guys chances.

miker
01-07-2004, 11:00 AM

Gee Les, your team has won the popularity contest, why must you continue to kick Sox fans in the nuts? Or is that just your "objective journalist" gene kicking in?

jabrch
01-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Hokiesox
Les, I am a Sox fan, but live near Baltimore. I have to disagree with a point here. Boog's bar-b-que at Camden Yards is the best food in MLB. Other than that, dare I say it, but I've been agreeing with you. Though, you do need to drop the Bartman nonsense. The error did more to erase the "dream" than Bartman did. The rest of it you're right on.

Don't forget The Great Sammy Sosa not noticing his cut-off man waiving his hands wildly trying to get Sammy to play smart baseball for a change.

Don't forget Carrie Wood completely collapsing in the middle of game 7 and blowing a lead.

Don't forget the entire offense in game 5. They were so excited about their 3-1 lead that they failed to show up and even put the bat on the ball vs Beckett.

Don't forget Grudz who hit a whopping .180 in the post season.

Don't forget Farnsworth still sucks.

There were tons of reasons the Cubs lost the series. Bartman was just one. He was a small one. He was the one they could not control. If they did their job, the Bartman play would never have been thought of twice - and Grant Deporter would be 115,000 richer.

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by miker
Gee Les, your team has won the popularity contest, why must you continue to kick Sox fans in the nuts? Or is that just your "objective journalist" gene kicking in?

Does the truth hurt???

miker
01-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Does the truth hurt??? No. I can easily tune out your arrogance.

KingXerxes
01-07-2004, 11:38 AM
I was at one of the last Cubs/White Sox Friday night games at Comiskey (I don't think they ever had them at Wrigley). The atmosphere at the park was absolutely pathetic. I was sitting in the lower boxes down the left field line, and it was just sad. The White Sox lead most of the night (until Sosa hit a himer in the ninth) but there was no way to enjoy the game. Drunkedness, intimidation and about 100 fights around the stadium put an end to night games in this series I suspect.

I've said before that I'm amazed at how Wrigley is now known as a beer garden when just a few years ago White Sox fans prided themselves over the amount of beer consumed at White Sox games.

Iwritecode
01-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Just a question Grobber...

If you say there is the same number of drunks, bimbos and non-baseball fans at Wrigley as there are at Comiskey how do you explain the fact that the Cubs were IIRC pushing 3 million in attendance when they were losing almost 100 games a season? Can you honestly say that all those fans were there because they were "hard-core" fans of the team and wanted to see them play?

If the Sox lost almost 100 games for a couple of seasons in a row, we would probably set new records for all-time lows in attendance...

ewokpelts
01-07-2004, 12:09 PM

Last Week's SportsWeekly posted the cubs sched, with times. The Sox games at the cell start :
6/25 7:05pm
6/26 12:20 pm
6/27 1:05 pm

Gene

anewman35
01-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Last Week's SportsWeekly posted the cubs sched, with times. The Sox games at the cell start :
6/25 7:05pm
6/26 12:20 pm
6/27 1:05 pm

Are the three games at Wrigley all day games?

KingXerxes
01-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Just a question Grobber...

If you say there is the same number of drunks, bimbos and non-baseball fans at Wrigley as there are at Comiskey how do you explain the fact that the Cubs were IIRC pushing 3 million in attendance when they were losing almost 100 games a season? Can you honestly say that all those fans were there because they were "hard-core" fans of the team and wanted to see them play?

If the Sox lost almost 100 games for a couple of seasons in a row, we would probably set new records for all-time lows in attendance...

I don't want to speak for Grobstein, but isn't your the extension of your logic that anybody who shows up to watch a game of their team - when that team isn't very good - must be a drunk, bimbo and non-baseball fan?

That's flat-out unfair, not just to Cub fans, but to any White Sox fan (or any baseball fan) who watches and attends through the down years as well - like me. There is more to attending a game to me than just winning the World Series.

steff
01-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Yikes you guys!! :o:

Maybe a switch to decaf is in order...? :D:

maurice
01-07-2004, 12:45 PM
This is daft. Even most cub fans would admit that a much higher percentage of bimboesque and drunk non-baseball fans go to Wrigley. Heck, this is the primary reason for the attendence disparity. JR actively discouraged these people from attending Sox games when the new park opened, while the Trib (smartly) catered to them.

Daley discourages night games at Wrigley, because the area residents hate them. Said bimboesque and drunk non-baseball fans regularly are very disrespectful to the neighborhood. Notwithstanding the derth of day games, Bridgeport has very few incidents of drunk fans causing problems in the neighborhood.

While fans at the Cell are perfectly welcome to root for the visiting team, there is no reason to wear cubs merchandise to a non-crosstown Sox game, unless the wearer is looking for trouble. In my experience, that's usually the case. The same is true of a person wearing Sox merchandise to a non-crosstown cubs game.

Iwritecode
01-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by KingXerxes
I don't want to speak for Grobstein, but isn't your the extension of your logic that anybody who shows up to watch a game of their team - when that team isn't very good - must be a drunk, bimbo and non-baseball fan?

That's flat-out unfair, not just to Cub fans, but to any White Sox fan (or any baseball fan) who watches and attends through the down years as well - like me. There is more to attending a game to me than just winning the World Series.

That's not at all what I was saying. I realize that on any given night, even a bad team can draw 10 - 15 thousand fans. Most of these are the "real" fans that stick with the team no matter what.

But when a team is losing 100 games a year and still drawing 30,000+ fans a game, that means (to me at least) that there are a lot of people there that just don't care what happens on the field. They are just there because it's the place to be seen and the "in" thing to do.

ChiSox21
01-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by maurice
This is daft. Even most cub fans would admit that a much higher percentage of bimboesque and drunk non-baseball fans go to Wrigley. Heck, this is the primary reason for the attendence disparity. JR actively discouraged these people from attending Sox games when the new park opened, while the Trib (smartly) catered to them.

Daley discourages night games at Wrigley, because the area residents hate them. Said bimboesque and drunk non-baseball fans regularly are very disrespectful to the neighborhood. Notwithstanding the derth of day games, Bridgeport has very few incidents of drunk fans causing problems in the neighborhood.

While fans at the Cell are perfectly welcome to root for the visiting team, there is no reason to wear cubs merchandise to a non-crosstown Sox game, unless the wearer is looking for trouble. In my experience, that's usually the case. The same is true of a person wearing Sox merchandise to a non-crosstown cubs game.
If i wear my CUBS SUCK shirt with a Sox hat to Wrigley and cheer for the other team is that oK?

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ChiSox21
If i wear my CUBS SUCK shirt with a Sox hat to Wrigley and cheer for the other team is that oK?

You're gonna do it wether it's OK or not,so what's the big deal? It's a free Country.

Grobber33
01-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by KingXerxes

I have always said that's PER CAPITA. Not in total. That's a big difference.

ewokpelts
01-07-2004, 07:35 PM
Are the three games at Wrigley all day games?

Yeah....regular wrigley game times apply, and afox game on sat
Gene

soxwon
01-07-2004, 07:58 PM
i havent seen a full schedule-just a home schedule could somebody tell me where a full schedule is?

ChiSox14305635
01-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by soxwon
i havent seen a full schedule-just a home schedule could somebody tell me where a full schedule is?

Sox Season Schedule (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/schedule/tentative_2004_season_schedule.jsp)

Doesn't show the times, but it should show the dates and opponents.