PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Baseball Bum (UK version)

TornLabrum
01-03-2004, 10:36 PM
In the British sense of the word.

Nominees: My nominees Lamar Johnson and Cecil Fielder.

Who else?

TornLabrum
01-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Perhaps I'd better clarify the British meaning of bum: You might call this thread the "banjo butt all-star team." Hence my two nominees.

OEO Magglio
01-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Yeah I'm an idiot I realized that right after I posted.

Brian26
01-04-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
In the British sense of the word.

Nominees: My nominees Lamar Johnson and Cecil Fielder.

Who else?

Wow, this isn't too gay of a thread. Nice to see you're checking out other guys' asses, Torn.

WinningUgly!
01-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I'll nominate Greg Luzinski and John Kruk.

voodoochile
01-04-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Brian26
Wow, this isn't too gay of a thread. Nice to see you're checking out other guys' asses, Torn.

It's okay when you are doing it like this. Not that there's anything wrong with the other kind either, but(t) it has always been okay to say, "Holy Crap! Did you see the size of that guy's ass?" and not have it come across in any way shape or form as that other kind of ass checking, again, not that there's anything wrong with that either... :D:

I nominate Boomer while he was with the Sox. He was the personification of fatass...

PaleHoseGeorge
01-04-2004, 08:33 AM
I modified the title of the thread so everyone knows what we're talking about. Now it's an import. Anybody who wants to buy this thread will be charged an extra $10, just like when you buy music. :smile:

Biggest bum: David Wells and Bartolo Colon (tie)

I'm pretty sure these two guys would get the "ugliest bum" award from Mrs. PHG. I'm not an authority on such things.

Mrs.PHG
01-04-2004, 08:41 AM
"Most Junk in the Trunk" perhaps, but to qualify for "ugliest" would require seeing bare-assed--I am soooooooooo going to pass on that one!

~~Mrs. PHG

The Critic
01-04-2004, 08:43 AM
Torn, I thought the "UK version" meant that it cost twice as much but had 3 bonus tracks unavailable on the domestic release!

...and Brian26, it's not so much that we're checking out their butts, it's that with these guys, you just can't get out of the way of them!!! :D:

My vote goes to Sid Fernandez - when he was throwing for the Mets, he had a funky delivery where he'd end up almost completely bent forward, which meant NOTHING BUT BUTTOCKS on your TV screen!!!

....hideous...

hose
01-04-2004, 08:48 AM
Carlos Castillo

Rich" El Guapo" Garces

hose
01-04-2004, 08:50 AM
:moron

"I'm an ass also"

The Critic
01-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by hose
:moron

"I'm an ass also"

AND a bum!!!

CubKilla
01-04-2004, 10:46 AM
Fernando Valenzuela and Rod Beck.

Daver
01-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Rick Rueschel

Brian26
01-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by The Critic
and Brian26, it's not so much that we're checking out their butts, it's that with these guys, you just can't get out of the way of them!!! :D:

Ok, I'll play then...

Diann Burns.

TornLabrum
01-04-2004, 02:20 PM
Ok, I'll play then...

Diann Burns.

The thread title is "Biggest Baseball Bum. Where's the connection?

Brian26
01-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
The thread title is "Biggest Baseball Bum. Where's the connection?

There is none, other than she was ripping The Cell last month because there aren't any "cafes" around the park. I saw her in Nordstrom's down here two weeks ago when I was Christmas shopping, and I can attest to her ass being fat.

Thanks for your concern, Torn.

ChiSox14305635
01-04-2004, 08:27 PM
There is none, other than she was ripping The Cell last month because there aren't any "cafes" around the park. I saw her in Nordstrom's down here two weeks ago when I was Christmas shopping, and I can attest to her ass being fat.

Thanks for your cocern, Torn.

That reminds me of when she came back to local TV with Channel 2, and a helicopter banner proclaiming her return had her last name as Bums instead of Burns. They were cracking up on that on the Score.

Dub25
01-04-2004, 09:21 PM
How about Lenny Harris. Dusty coming from San Fran must have been the reason for wanting his big juicy ass on the bench next to him.

mike squires
01-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I'll nominate Greg Luzinski and John Kruk.

I'm pretty sure Greg Luzinski's bum was all muscle. Just one big muscle. :D: I saw him over the summer, I'd say it is not quite muscle anymore...but that man can still hit the ball hard. He was ripping it down the 3rd base line.

santo=dorf
01-05-2004, 06:19 PM
J-Lo when she was with Ben Affleck at that Angels-Red Sox Sunday Night baseball game last year. How about Albert Belle and Mo Vaughn? I went looking through my card collection the other day and you should see "Maurice" Vaughn's rookie cards. Can you believe this guy once weighed 220 pounds when he was in the MLB?