PDA

View Full Version : Fordyce to the Rays


mike squires
12-31-2003, 12:14 AM
I'm not smart enough to do links however I saw in the paper that the Devil Rays signed Brooke Fordyce. I would almost rather have him than Sandy for another year. The only reason Sandy is still with the ball club is cause he's good for the pitchers and good clubhouse guy. His talent is nill.

mike squires
12-31-2003, 12:16 AM
Yes!!! I've finally moved that little .6 under my name to a .7...you have no idea how long it's taken me to do that. What are the qualifications to get the prestigous WSI personality? Just curious.

DSpivack
12-31-2003, 12:22 AM
I believe we broke our Brook Fordyce ties years ago....


Yawn.

DSpivack
12-31-2003, 12:29 AM
hmmmm....

had a flurry of postings during finals....

not a good thing.

DrCrawdad
12-31-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
Yes!!! I've finally moved that little .6 under my name to a .7...you have no idea how long it's taken me to do that. What are the qualifications to get the prestigous WSI personality? Just curious.

IIRC one qualifies as a WSI "personality" after 1000 posts. Qualifying is only the first step though. After you reach the 1000 post plateau you have to be initiated to become a personality. Here is a recording of an actual WSI Personality Initiation. (http://161.58.5.90/animal/another.wav)

CLR01
12-31-2003, 01:09 AM
You need 501 posts to reach WSI personality. You can view the requirements for each classification by clicking user guide link at the top right side of the page.

34 Inch Stick
12-31-2003, 12:35 PM
501 posts and you must complete a dare that is determined by all current WSI personalities.

Foulke You
12-31-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
501 posts and you must complete a dare that is determined by all current WSI personalities.

After the dare is complete, then the WSI Church Elders deem your soul worthy enough to be accepted. :cool:

harwar
12-31-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
The only reason Sandy is still with the ball club is cause he's good for the pitchers and good clubhouse guy.

That is true but hes' mainly here to tutor Olivo.

CubKilla
12-31-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DSpivack
I believe we broke our Brook Fordyce ties years ago....


Yawn.

Atleast the DRays are making a signing in late December.

mike squires
12-31-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
IIRC one qualifies as a WSI "personality" after 1000 posts. Qualifying is only the first step though. After you reach the 1000 post plateau you have to be initiated to become a personality. Here is a recording of an actual WSI Personality Initiation. (http://161.58.5.90/animal/another.wav)


Ah come on, I'm a Whitesox fan isn't that initiation enough? :(:

DrCrawdad
01-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
Ah come on, I'm a Whitesox fan isn't that initiation enough? :(:

You'd think so. Considering the outlook for 2004's Sox maybe they'll give you a break.

:gulp:

DirtySouthsider
01-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
Ah come on, I'm a Whitesox fan isn't that initiation enough? :(:


You would think since you are THE Mike Squires that would be intiation enough but they're pretty tough around here. I bet if you were Tom Pacoriek they would let you right in.