PDA

View Full Version : Are we just going to roll over again? n/m

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-03-2001, 08:38 PM
n/m

KempersRS
09-03-2001, 08:39 PM
That was nice by Howry, first pitch, home run.

OfficerKarkovice
09-03-2001, 08:40 PM
Well after tonights game the rest of the year is going to be pretty damn tough.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-03-2001, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
That was nice by Howry, first pitch, home run.

OWWoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:howry

"They don't call me howling for nothing."

KempersRS
09-03-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Well after tonights game the rest of the year is going to be pretty damn tough.

Well Kark, we get another look at Crede, he should really play 3-4 times a week (probably won't though). We'll see if Fogg has any kind of future, maybe a look at some other guys. Hopefully we will have a good offseason and be back next year much better than ever.

OfficerKarkovice
09-03-2001, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Well Kark, we get another look at Crede, he should really play 3-4 times a week (probably won't though). We'll see if Fogg has any kind of future, maybe a look at some other guys. Hopefully we will have a good offseason and be back next year much better than ever.

Sounds like a plan to me Kemper.

doublem23
09-03-2001, 09:30 PM
On a brighter note, how many games do we have left? 27? Then it's finally over?

Daver
09-03-2001, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
On a brighter note, how many games do we have left? 27? Then it's finally over?

And dove season starts on Oct.15th.

ode to veeck
09-03-2001, 09:40 PM
Dove season's already started here on the left coast, my buddy O'D got four before lunch yesterday

Daver
09-03-2001, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
Dove season's already started here on the left coast, my buddy O'D got four before lunch yesterday

Well I am jealous as hell,the fascist bastards that run the state of Illinois don't beleive in preventing over population.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-03-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by daver

Blackhawk season starts soon too. That'll give me something else to scream at & get my blood pressure up.

Procol Harum
09-03-2001, 10:09 PM
Well, tonight sinks it fer durn sure. Three words: En Eff El--and just in time.

CLR01
09-04-2001, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Blackhawk season starts soon too. That'll give me something else to scream at & get my blood pressure up.

And your excited about this? The only thing good that will come of this years hockey season will be the increased rips on Mike Smith by Barry Rozner, and if we are lucky Wirtz firing his ass after the season. Like Procol said, NFL, atleast i am not a bears fan so this year sports will have atleast one bright spot for me.

Iguana775
09-04-2001, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by daver

i got a few month till deer season. i cant wait. :):):)

Procol Harum
09-04-2001, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Like Procol said, NFL, atleast i am not a bears fan so this year sports will have atleast one bright spot for me.

Yeah, me either CLR, if I WAS a Bears fan--after this current Sox disaster--I'd have the razor blades out now...

KempersRS
09-04-2001, 10:15 AM
Hey CLR, when Singleton gets dumped this year, and say he signs on with someone else, where will your loyalties lie? Chris? or the Sox?

CLR01
09-04-2001, 11:00 AM
Well my loyalties will remain with the sox but there will always be a special spot in my heart for Chris. Plus he knows my opinion is easily bought. But this subject is pointless because i have inside info from a high ranking sox official that says Singleton will be on the team next year and he will be starting.

"Okay so it was me. I just got one of these computer thingies and i was practicing sending out those i-mails. I love this stuff."

:KW