PDA

View Full Version : Announced lineups at SoxFest?


StillMissOzzie
12-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Does anyone know when the Sox will announce who will be at SoxFest and what day(s)?

I want to make sure I get there early for my Uribe autograph...

SMO
:gulp:

Brian26
12-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Funny...

I just got a postcard from the Sox with Ozzie's mug on the cover, trying to sell me a season ticket plan. Cool promo actually, with Ozzie in the '85 uni and then Ozzie holding up the jersey from his press conference hiring. I haven't purchased a season ticket plan since 1997...these guys are persistent.

duke of dorwood
12-26-2003, 09:02 PM
:reinsy

I persistantly want your money

CubKilla
12-26-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by StillMissOzzie
Does anyone know when the Sox will announce who will be at SoxFest and what day(s)?

They'll probably wait until the last minute because of all of the planned huge signings and team-improving trades.

ewokpelts
12-28-2003, 02:26 PM
will ozzie be there?

Gene

whitesoxwilkes
12-28-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Funny...

I just got a postcard from the Sox with Ozzie's mug on the cover, trying to sell me a season ticket plan. Cool promo actually, with Ozzie in the '85 uni and then Ozzie holding up the jersey from his press conference hiring. I haven't purchased a season ticket plan since 1997...these guys are persistent.

I got the same postcard. Doofuses apparently forgot I'm already a season ticket holder.

Brian26
12-28-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
I got the same postcard. Doofuses apparently forgot I'm already a season ticket holder.

It's bizarre that they keep finding me, too. I've moved twice in the past year and a half, and they always seem to find my new address.

Dan1972
12-28-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
It's bizarre that they keep finding me, too. I've moved twice in the past year and a half, and they always seem to find my new address.

Jerry knows where you live !!!