PDA

View Full Version : does anybody in here have ESPN insider?

habibharu
12-18-2003, 12:42 PM
i was looking at the insider headlines and it said: chisox to ship nomar to angels? i want to know what the rumor is

CLR01
12-18-2003, 12:45 PM
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_rozner.asp?intid=37973175

habibharu
12-18-2003, 12:46 PM
no way i want that trade. washburn and percieval is a rip off. i can understand why we'd bluff we're gonna trade nomar to the angels and start a bidding war between the SoCAL teams, but if its a real trade its terrible

Palehose13
12-18-2003, 12:48 PM
Washburn adn Percival are much more appealing to me than Perez and Mota. I'd be happy to ship Nomar to the Angels for them.

pudge
12-18-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Palehose13
Washburn adn Percival are much more appealing to me than Perez and Mota. I'd be happy to ship Nomar to the Angels for them.

Not unless we were getting rid of Koch too.

jabrch
12-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Palehose13

You kidding? Perci has been hurt a lot the past two years. he is on the verge of breaking down completely. I have no interest in him at all. At least with the Dodgers deal we would get either Miller or Jackson.

hold2dibber
12-18-2003, 01:10 PM
I like Washburn more than Perez, but I wouldn't want Percival - he's old, he's been hurt, and he's expensive. On balance, the LA deal is better. Now, if the Angels want to talk Washburn and F-Rod for Nomar, I'd be all over that one. And if they wanted to talk Washburn and Donnelly, I'd seriously consider it.

Palehose13
12-18-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by jabrch
You kidding? Perci has been hurt a lot the past two years. he is on the verge of breaking down completely. I have no interest in him at all. At least with the Dodgers deal we would get either Miller or Jackson.

I was looking more at Washburn vs. Perez than Perci.