PDA

View Full Version : FWC...


doublem23
09-03-2001, 02:05 PM
I didn't believe it until now, but you are truly out of control with these goodies!:)

LongDistanceFan
09-03-2001, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I didn't believe it until now, but you are truly out of control with these goodies!:) man i like it.

FarWestChicago
09-03-2001, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I didn't believe it until now, but you are truly out of control with these goodies!

Completely. Absolutely no control. :)

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2001, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Completely. Absolutely no control. :)

Sure beats the rivals message board eh West?

FarWestChicago
09-03-2001, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Sure beats the rivals message board eh West?

That's no lie. Being independent has many rewards...and costs. :)

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2001, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
That's no lie. Being independent has many rewards...and costs. :)

:reinsy
Perhaps you should have an Elvis night, it works for us.

doublem23
09-03-2001, 02:27 PM
LOL, JM.

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2001, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
LOL, JM.

Thanks Doublem I also left you a birthday gift in the thread at the top of the board.

doublem23
09-03-2001, 02:33 PM
I found it. Ahhh, add that with our big football win this weekend of Holy Cross and the fact that I have no school on my birthday, the only thing left is for the Sox to club the Toons (duh, I'm stupid) once again!

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2001, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I found it. Ahhh, add that with our big football win this weekend of Holy Cross and the fact that I have no school on my birthday, the only thing left is for the Sox to club the Twinkies once again!

I'm glad you found it. I have a friend who goes to cross. I wish we could club the Twinkies, to bad we are playing the Toons tonight.

:glove
I plan on shutting down the Toons tonight.

doublem23
09-03-2001, 02:44 PM
Did I write Twinkies? Man, I'm out of it. I know we're playin' the Toons today, I'm just a freakin' moron.

doublem23
09-03-2001, 02:46 PM
JM - Send ur Crusader pal this:

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2001, 02:49 PM
That would get an interesting response I bet.