PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Williams says:

MRKARNO
12-17-2003, 06:05 PM
:KW

"I just prefer not to speak to anything. It's business between clubs. When anybody has something to announce, they'll announce it"

jordan23ventura
12-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO

"I just prefer not to speak to anything. It's business between clubs. When anybody has something to announce, they'll announce it"

KW: "Man, I love that picture."

gosox41
12-17-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO

Doesn't JR say stuff like this? That phrase "When there's something to announce, we'll announce it" is something I've heard too much.

Bob

gogosoxgogo
12-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
Doesn't JR say stuff like this? That phrase "When there's something to announce, we'll announce it" is something I've heard too much.

Bob

What, is there something wrong with that? When the Sox need to say something, they will; until then, what is the point?

Dub25
12-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by gosox41

Bob

Actually it might have been Jeery Krause thatused to say it.

gosox41
12-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
What, is there something wrong with that? When the Sox need to say something, they will; until then, what is the point?

It just sounds to Reisndorf-esque. You know like maybe he's busy playing with puppet strings.

Bob

soxfan26
12-17-2003, 11:25 PM
Give KW a break. His JR-esque tactics are managing to keep the Sox in the fold of the biggest trade in recent memory WITHOUT alienating any of his players if it does not go through.

One simple lesson most people in Chicago sports should learn:

THE MEDIA IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

DSpivack
12-17-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by soxfan26
Give KW a break. His JR-esque tactics are managing to keep the Sox in the fold of the biggest trade in recent memory WITHOUT alienating any of his players if it does not go through.

Just me, but Maggs hasn't been complaining like Nomar has [they're not in the same situation, but still].