PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting anxious?

jeremyb1
12-17-2003, 03:49 PM
It looks like this deal will probably happen but who knows what the timetable is? I've been pretty much glued to my computer for over three hours despite a lack of informative updates on the situation.

delben91
12-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by jeremyb1
It looks like this deal will probably happen but who knows what the timetable is? I've been pretty much glued to my computer for over three hours despite a lack of informative updates on the situation.

I fall into that boat too. I've got a final tonight that I haven't been able to study for since I've been starting at WSI all afternoon.

BoKnowsTheSox
12-17-2003, 03:51 PM
Jeremy, A couple of twins in Flossmoor are equally excited. Lets get this deal done fast KW.

Jonathan

SoxFanDan
12-17-2003, 03:51 PM
I am running on no hours of sleep. Like my Girlfriend said, they arent going to trade at 4 AM. I still am too anxious.

bennyw41
12-17-2003, 03:52 PM
I keep checking back for updates, but to no avail, any recommendations on which site, other than this one has the most up to date stuff? I know cbssportsline doesn't, espn is okay...

Daver
12-17-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by BoKnowsTheSox
Jeremy, A couple of twins in Flossmoor are equally excited. Lets get this deal done fast KW.

Jonathan

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

Win1ForMe
12-17-2003, 03:53 PM

Same here. I've had the radio on all day and just keep switching between WSI, ESPN, and some other non-sports sites to keep my sanity. It's still a lot of fun though.

DirtySouthsider
12-17-2003, 03:54 PM
I'm going to get fired from my job!!!! :o:

dpbyron
12-17-2003, 03:54 PM
Hurry it up! NO WAY this trade doesn't go through. They have traveled too far down this road to go back. AROD has burned his bridges in Texas and the Red Sox have burned Nomar badly.

Just a matter of time.

Foulke You
12-17-2003, 03:57 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is glued to the computer. I can't concentrate on work because dang it I need to know what we are going to do and if it is worth giving up the best player on the team for.

jeremyb1
12-17-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by BoKnowsTheSox

Jonathan

Haha. What's up Dosters?

Iwritecode
12-17-2003, 04:08 PM

You think we're anxious? Check out the Red Sox message board. They have a thread that is over 90 pages long with 2,000+ messages about this trade.

That's like a 20 tomato award thread???

Baby Fisk
12-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by DirtySouthsider
I'm going to get fired from my job!!!! :o:
Following the A-Rod trade will prove to be the single largest detriment to productivity in the workplaces of North America.

StepsInSC
12-17-2003, 04:53 PM
Well there's a timetable now...6pm EST Thursday.

So many threads...can't remember what has been said in which.

miker
12-17-2003, 04:57 PM
Can't....take....the....pressure...anymore....must ....logout.......

Palehose13
12-17-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fisk
Following the A-Rod trade will prove to be the single largest detriment to productivity in the workplaces of North America.

Agreed. I was glued to WSI during the school hours because I couldn't turn on the radio. (Don't worry...I am not neglecting the kids) Now that the kids are gone, I can finally have the radio on. Unfortunately all Doug and OB want to talk about is football. Put me on the radio...I can talk about all the possibilites that go with this trade for hours!!!

MRKARNO
12-17-2003, 05:04 PM
They announced the deadline for the benefit of productivity all across america