PDA

View Full Version : Scenario that needs to be explored

Paid Santiago
12-14-2003, 07:48 PM
I believe with the recent developments during the winter meetings, that the White sox can get creative.

One such scenario i believe should be explored is, Maggs & cash being traded to Montreal for Jose Vidro.

Also then trading Paul Konerko, cash & possibly some good minor league talent for Odalis Perez.

What do you guys think?

ShoelessFred
12-14-2003, 07:49 PM
why would we want vidro when we have willie harris?

Daver
12-14-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Paid Santiago
Maggs & minor leaguers/cash to Expos for Jose Vidro

Paul Konerko & cash or KOCH OR GINTER any nicca fo ODALIS perez.

Welcome aboard.

You might want to read the thread about language filters,I won't edit the next one.

ShoelessFred
12-14-2003, 07:56 PM
Maggs & minor leaguers/cash to Expos for Jose Vidro

Paul Konerko & cash or KOCH OR GINTER any nicca fo ODALIS perez.

oh, and

WELCOME ABOARD!

RedPinStripes
12-14-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Daver
Welcome aboard.

You might want to read the thread about language filters,I won't edit the next one.

WSI's finest at work. :D:

http://www.ci.joliet.il.us/images/siren.gif

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:HPq22P8C7rQC:www.multimania.com/stapins/Joliet_Illi._mini_patch_.jpg

Hangar18
12-14-2003, 09:39 PM

One such scenario i believe should be explored is, Maggs & cash being traded to Montreal for Jose Vidro.

Also then trading Paul Konerko, cash & possibly some good minor league talent for Odalis Perez.

This is Crazy. Trading one of our Best Players for a 2nd baseman. Didnt we have Ray Durham once? Trading Konerko for Pitcher. Didnt we have Bartolo Colon once?
This team is making me sick.

RichH55
12-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
This is Crazy. Trading one of our Best Players for a 2nd baseman. Didnt we have Ray Durham once? Trading Konerko for Pitcher. Didnt we have Bartolo Colon once?
This team is making me sick.

Well the Mags idea of course is foolishness all things considered...but moving Konerko for a Pitcher is a smart move and Anaheim vastly overpaid for Colon...wait til the offseason is over before making yourself sick

cornball
12-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Did he say send cash along with the players to be traded?

LOL sorry can't stop laughing.