PDA

View Full Version : Quote Of The Day 12/14

Lip Man 1
12-14-2003, 01:38 PM
"You can't go to the Kentucky Derby with donkeys. You have to have good horses to race." --Ozzie Guillen to the Chicago media assembled at the Winter Meetings on Saturday.

One can only hope Uncle Jerry and Kenny were listening instead of being at Hoolihan's knocking down a hurricane or two.

Lip

RedPinStripes
12-14-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
"You can't go to the Kentucky Derby with donkeys. You have to have good horses to race." --Ozzie Guillen to the Chicago media assembled at the Winter Meetings on Saturday.

One can only hope Uncle Jerry and Kenny were listening instead of being at Hoolihan's knocking down a hurricane or two.

Lip

HA!

:reinsy
"Horses are not cheap. "

ScottyTheSoxFan
12-14-2003, 06:41 PM
thats a nice quote. that sounds like something greg blache would say

duke of dorwood
12-14-2003, 08:33 PM
That puts the Sox at Hawthorne

RichH55
12-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

Lip

So Lip is this negative then? I can't tell maybe I should read 500 of your previous posts to see if you are on message?

Seriously, if I ever run a political campaign, You can manage it....I will never be off message no matter what

StillMissOzzie
12-15-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by TommyJohn
:KW

I don't want horses. I want grinders.

"I thought this etoufee tasted funny..."