PDA

View Full Version : What will Jerry Reinsdorf get for X-Mas (theoretically speaking)

Hangar18
12-12-2003, 05:55 PM
I know that hes hoping for that New condo Shaped
Like a Skybox, all plexiglass and SIX LEVELS of them ......

voodoochile
12-12-2003, 07:10 PM
23 lumps of coal...

and not that super compressed extra nice and shiny kind either...

StillMissOzzie
12-12-2003, 11:10 PM
I was thinking just one lump of coal, except that it would be the size of a meteorite...

SMO

Frank the Tank
12-13-2003, 12:44 AM
Since he is Jewish, probably nothing.

Thunderstruck30
12-13-2003, 12:45 AM
Itd be nice if he got a little spending money.

thepaulbowski
12-13-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Frank the Tank
Since he is Jewish, probably nothing.

That's what I figured, too! :)

hose
12-13-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I know that hes hoping for that New condo Shaped
Like a Skybox, all plexiglass and SIX LEVELS of them ......

A marked down Hanuka bush?

voodoochile
12-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by hose
A marked down Hanuka bush?

Can someone hide a speaker and an incindiary device inside of it and then when he gets it home, we can set it off and then start telling Reinsy to either get serious about winning a championship or set our people free.

He's already got his funeral pyramid. Heck if you count the UC, he 's got two...

doublem23
12-14-2003, 05:58 AM
Another year of holding the pursestrings with an iron fist?

Dick Allen
12-14-2003, 01:01 PM
How about a one-way ticket for his sorry a$$ to Mars.

ewokpelts
12-14-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Can someone hide a speaker and an incindiary device inside of it and then when he gets it home, we can set it off and then start telling Reinsy to either get serious about winning a championship or set our people free.

He's already got his funeral pyramid. Heck if you count the UC, he 's got two...

hey...uncle jerry and dollar bill paid for the uc with thier own money...a strang econcept in baseball stadium financing
Gene

Baby Fisk
12-15-2003, 10:25 AM
JR puts his hand to his ear, and suddenly hears something: Despite the years of revenues he has shamelessly amassed from the fans in return for annual autumn heartbreak, the sweet deal he signed to banish the name Comiskey without asking anybody, and the Vader-like chokehold he maintains on his GMs, the fans eternally stay loyal to this team. They still hang out on message boards and go to the stadium and buy the merchandise, because there is nothing he can do to take away their love for the White Sox.

At that point, as he hears the fans clamouring for next season to get under way, regardless of how many players have vanished in this month alone...he then realises he can never crush the love of the fans for their team.

Cue "the-Grinch's-heart-suddenly-grew-ten-sizes-bigger" scene. JR repents! He opens up the vault and starts pouring money into the team, making Little Kenny Lou the happiest little GM in baseball.

That would be a FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!!

Hangar18
12-15-2003, 12:50 PM
I know what Jerry Reinsdorf needs for Christmas. Its something hes probably been needing for a while, but noone has gotten him one of these. Its something Everyone could use actually at some point in their lives. It can be Very Handy, and downright Useful, If Applied Correctly. I cant believe JR has never gotten one of these in a grab-bag at the White Sox Front Office Holiday Party. I think Kenny, Terry Savarise among others should all chip in, and Buy Jerry one of these.
A SWIFT KICK IN THE PANTS

bestkosher
12-15-2003, 01:01 PM
baby fisk that is perfect,

RoFTLMAO

Chisox353014
12-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fisk
JR puts his hand to his ear, and suddenly hears something: Despite the years of revenues he has shamelessly amassed from the fans in return for annual autumn heartbreak, the sweet deal he signed to banish the name Comiskey without asking anybody, and the Vader-like chokehold he maintains on his GMs, the fans eternally stay loyal to this team. They still hang out on message boards and go to the stadium and buy the merchandise, because there is nothing he can do to take away their love for the White Sox.

At that point, as he hears the fans clamouring for next season to get under way, regardless of how many players have vanished in this month alone...he then realises he can never crush the love of the fans for their team.

Cue "the-Grinch's-heart-suddenly-grew-ten-sizes-bigger" scene. JR repents! He opens up the vault and starts pouring money into the team, making Little Kenny Lou the happiest little GM in baseball.

That would be a FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!!

I'm hoping this will be the best Festivus ever, but something tells me that the Airing of Grievances will begin on Festivus and last well into the New Year.

woo-hoo! Post #1000!

Irishlawyer
12-15-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
Itd be nice if he got a little spending money.

If he got some spending money, chances are he wouldn't spend it on his ballclub. In fact, the ballclub is the most likely place the spending money would come from.

DSpivack
12-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Just because I'm a cheap Jew doesn't mean my fave team's owner has to be!