PDA

View Full Version : West/PHG

KempersRS
09-02-2001, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure who put up that menu on the left, but it's very nice. Well done, the page gets better all the time, BUT there is one small typo that makes us all a little depressed. I wish it truly were the "2001 Champions" but the it was only the 2000 Sox who were our champs. Nice job by whoever put that sidebar up, very nice little feature.

FarWestChicago
09-02-2001, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I'm not sure who put up that menu on the left, but it's very nice. Well done, the page gets better all the time, BUT there is one small typo that makes us all a little depressed. I wish it truly were the "2001 Champions" but the it was only the 2000 Sox who were our champs. Nice job by whoever put that sidebar up, very nice little feature.

Hey, I did it at 3am! I just found another typo, too. Unfortunately, I am over at Ode's and I can't download the thing to fix it. I'll get it when I get home tonight after we eat and drink for a few hours.

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Hey, I did it at 3am! I just found another typo, too. Unfortunately, I am over at Ode's and I can't download the thing to fix it. I'll get it when I get home tonight after we eat and drink for a few hours.

I just hope that the drinking doesn't cause anymore typo's. :)

FarWestChicago
09-02-2001, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I just hope that the drinking doesn't cause anymore typo's. :)

No, that's the exact problem. The hacks I do when I'm drinking always work because I'm very cafeful. I was stone cold sober last night, although a little tired by then.

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 08:22 PM
No, that's the exact problem. The hacks I do when I'm drinking always work because I'm very cafeful. I was stone cold sober last night, although a little tired by then.

So your saying you do better work when you are loaded? If you can more power to you.

FarWestChicago
09-02-2001, 08:44 PM
It's fixed.

FarWestChicago
09-02-2001, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

So your saying you do better work when you are loaded? If you can more power to you.

Jer, there is a difference between having a few beers and getting hammered. The latter takes many beers.

OfficerKarkovice
09-02-2001, 08:52 PM
Maybe not for just a little tyke like Jerry tho :)

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 09:33 PM
Jer, there is a difference between having a few beers and getting hammered. The latter takes many beers.

You would know better then I would. So I will take your word for it.