PDA

View Full Version : This was heard on WSCR Yesterday AM...

Hangar18
12-11-2003, 10:48 AM
Cant believe I FORGOT to post this. That Dumb & Dumber
duo in the Morning at SCR yesterday had the following Topic
as Conversation. Dumb, who is always talking/complaining about the Cubs, and Dumber, who gets Dumbs Coffee and just Listens, were Complaining about How A Major League Team
in the City of Chicago, could not raise their PAYROLL above a certain threshold. Dumb Moaned about the lack of direction
this team is having in NOT Going for the Jugular so to speak, and how could this team even complain about not making any money.
Dumb went on, In Painful and Excruciating Detail, how they made money, and WHO they should be spending this EXTRA MONEY ON.

IN short, Dumb theorized that a Major League Team has no excuse saying they "Have No Money", when its proven theyre in the 3rd largest market in the USA, and that Its About Time they Started Using THIS EXTRA MONEY THEYVE BEEN MAKING ALL THIS TIME, and "Give back to the Loyal Fans whove been spinning the Turnstiles". Dumber just shook his head like a good Co-Host/Coffee-Getter/Lackey should and agreed with everything Dumb Said.
Guess Which Team He was Complaining about ?
THE FREAKING CUBS. Unbelievable

miker
12-11-2003, 10:55 AM
Great. Now the Cubbie faithful is even stealing OUR complaints...

FanOf14
12-11-2003, 10:57 AM
They've been spending rather freely, haven't they? Some people are never happy, are they.

DSpivack
12-11-2003, 12:59 PM
You mean LaTroy Hawkins and Derek Lee aren't 'grinders'?

Foulke You
12-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Wow. That is insane. The Cubs went out and signed the best free agent setup man in Latroy Hawkins and NLCS Cub killer Derek Lee away from the Marlins to play first base. Not to mention re-signing Grudzelanek a couple days ago. What do these idiots have to complain about? The Cubs are bringing back the core team + great new additions. CRY ME A FRIGGIN' RIVER FLUB FANS! :angry:

I guess the Sox managment isn't even worthy of complaining about on the air anymore. Sheesh.

Dick Allen
12-11-2003, 02:07 PM
Another reason I don't listen to that station in the morning. They make the commercials look good.