PDA

View Full Version : How does central look

StockdaleForVeep
12-03-2003, 06:16 PM
Since twins appear to be losin some of their key names left and right to the national league and KC pretty much remainin the same, i wonder what predictions for the central are

We need to admit we've had the same offensive line up for how many years now which resulted in 1 central division title. Perhaps a shake up and influx of new talent will help with the proper veteran leadership remainin

CubKilla
12-03-2003, 06:20 PM
****ed Up!!!!! :D:

Seriously, the only thing the Sox have going for themselves right now is that MN is dumping salary.

gosox41
12-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by StockdaleForVeep
Since twins appear to be losin some of their key names left and right to the national league and KC pretty much remainin the same, i wonder what predictions for the central are

We need to admit we've had the same offensive line up for how many years now which resulted in 1 central division title. Perhaps a shake up and influx of new talent will help with the proper veteran leadership remainin

Looks like the worst division in baseball to me.

Bob

StockdaleForVeep
12-03-2003, 07:57 PM
well, people always said the AL central was the worst baseball division yet i believe statistically we did better than the NL central

JaylisJP
12-03-2003, 08:46 PM
i say the Indians will surprise some people and compete with KC early on, then the Sox will make a small run...and the Twins, even with depleted talent, will finish at the top this year again, and lose in the first round. Another complete waste. Twins fans have to know their team has no chance of advancing in the playoffs, why even try? Just lose intentionally and let the Sox give it a shot. Seems reasonable enough.

StockdaleForVeep
12-03-2003, 08:55 PM
actually why do i have an eerie feelin that detroit will finish second this season.

Palehose13
12-03-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by StockdaleForVeep
actually why do i have an eerie feelin that detroit will finish second this season.

'cause that's how weak the division is looking!

nasox
12-04-2003, 12:35 AM
the two central divisions in baseball are absolutely the worst divisions. They are like the NFC East (or the NFC North when you look at it). Our division is one hting: weak....and ripe for the taking.

StockdaleForVeep
12-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Actually what terrifies me is that cleveland is rebuilding. These are the seasons we should be owning the al central because in 2-3 more years, cleveland is gonna powerhouse it again