PDA

View Full Version : Cubbie Fans Enjoying This

Viva Magglio
07-23-2001, 09:52 PM
It seems that our friends on the North Side are having a great evening. Their team is about to be declared the greatest baseball team of all time by the media because they beat the "great" Houston Astros, and they are happy because of our loss tonight.

Yet, if the situation was reserved and we acted like they are tonight, we'd be ripped big time. Right?

NUCatsFan
07-23-2001, 09:52 PM
We'd be called classless. Oh wait, we already ARE classless. :P

Jjav829
07-23-2001, 09:54 PM
You know Mike "the ass" North today was talking about the Cubs and actually said the following.

1. The Cubs are playing in the worst division in baseball.

2. The Sox are more fun to watch than the Cubs.

3. The Sox would be contending for the division if they were in the NL central.

4. The Sox are a better team.

WOW! I can't believe he said it.

IA_soxfan
07-23-2001, 09:55 PM
I say let 'em have their jollies. Overconfidence will be their downfall, especially should they win the worlds shortest midget award (aka "the 2001 N.L. Central division). They are gonna eventually have to face some good teams and we all know what will happen then.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
07-23-2001, 09:55 PM
Damn right we're classless, we're above what Flubbie fans call class. I.E. Whining like a little girl when our team loses & thinking our team are a bunch of gods ready to strike down MLB with a lightning bolt.

doublem23
07-23-2001, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
You know Mike "the ass" North today was talking about the Cubs and actually said the following.
1. The Cubs are playing in the worst division in baseball.
2. The Sox are more fun to watch than the Cubs.
3. The Sox would be contending for the division if they were in the NL central.
4. The Sox are a better team.
WOW! I can't believe he said it.

I'm sure that he's trying to avoid being pegged as a pro-Cubs talk radio host in a 2 team town. Now he can always fall back on this whenever he's called an anti-Sox piece of garbage.

:ass
Damn. He sees right through me!

T.S.F.F.K.A.W.U.
07-23-2001, 09:58 PM
Who gives a fat rat's ass about the sCrUBS? Even if they actually made it to the world series(which won't happen unless Don Baylor's buying tickets) I'd watch Three's Company reruns before that crap.

Daver
07-23-2001, 10:01 PM
If you are going to base anything on the ramblings of Mike North then let it be the greeting he gives first time callers,cause his dog is much smarter than him.
:ass
How is it that my dog gets more respect than me?

mrwag
07-24-2001, 09:00 AM
Let's face it. If the Sox can take 2 series' from them, and we are at .500, what do you think they'd do in the playoffs???