PDA

View Full Version : cool little set up you got here......

Iguana775
07-22-2001, 02:50 AM
:)

PaleHoseGeorge
07-22-2001, 02:53 AM
You get the gold star for being the very first one to show up on the new board!

I hear you're pretty good at PTC, too!

Iguana775
07-22-2001, 02:56 AM
yea...i've gotten lucky with the PTC. lol

Nellie_Fox
07-22-2001, 03:16 AM
Well, I finally figured out that I had to re-register to post. I'm sure Ill figure out the nooks and crannies of the new software, but I thought I'd tell you that your GMT is wrong. I'm a ham radio operator and keep a clock set to GMT. Right now it's 0716, not 0816. GMT doesn't use daylight savings time.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-22-2001, 03:21 AM
I thought I'd tell you that your GMT is wrong. I'm a ham radio operator and keep a clock set to GMT.

It's all FarWest's fault. He installed the battery backwards in our new board's atomic clock!!!

FarWestChicago
07-22-2001, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Well, I finally figured out that I had to re-register to post. I'm sure Ill figure out the nooks and crannies of the new software, but I thought I'd tell you that your GMT is wrong. I'm a ham radio operator and keep a clock set to GMT. Right now it's 0716, not 0816. GMT doesn't use daylight savings time.

LOL!! I just set the server time. They you get to set your local time. The server is in Florida, so it's probably off an hour because of them.

CubKilla
07-01-2002, 04:36 PM
What's this about having to re-register to post? I didn't have to to post this.What gives? Or am I out of the WSI loop :smile: ?

FarWestChicago
07-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
What's this about having to re-register to post? I didn't have to to post this.What gives? Or am I out of the WSI loop :smile: ? Look at the date on the posts.... :smile:

CubKilla
07-01-2002, 04:47 PM
Ahhhhh..... I see said the blindman :cool:

RedPinStripes
07-01-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Look at the date on the posts.... :smile:

This thread caught me off guard at first till i saw iguana's post #'s . I knew he was around for a while. Couldn't figure out why he'd just say this was a cool set up after being here as he has been . :D:

WinningUgly!
07-01-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

This thread caught me off guard at first till i saw iguana's post #'s . I knew he was around for a while. Couldn't figure out why he'd just say this was a cool set up after being here as he has been . :D:

Whoa. Now I have to go find my 1st post.

Iguana775
07-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

i was confused too. i got an email saying someone replied to my first thread on the new board. LOL i wonder why this person decided to go back to the first thread on the board, which happened to be mine :), and make this dumb comment.