PDA

View Full Version : Biddle once again proving the obvious

danman31
09-02-2001, 02:55 PM
That he sucks! Why did he get promoted after being our worst bullpen pitcher(including Embree)? This is just plain stupidity starting him. The guy would have a horrid era in F*ing AA!!

Bmr31
09-02-2001, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by danman31
That he sucks! Why did he get promoted after being our worst bullpen pitcher(including Embree)? This is just plain stupidity starting him. The guy would have a horrid era in F*ing AA!!

Ive heard they see a kink in his delivery and they are trying to correct it. Supposedly, if it is corrected, he has a lot of talent. I have yet to see any evidence of that talent. I dont think hes hurt.

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by danman31

Biddle is hurt.
Williams doesn't like Sean Lowe he has come out and said it, not using those exact words but close to it. Remember he said "Sean Lowe is the 11th man on a 12 man staff." Kip is pitching lights out in the bullpen. They need to stop screwing with this kids head and leave him in one place. Either he is going to be a starter or a reliever. But no one month he is a starter then after a bad start he is a reliever.

danman31
09-02-2001, 03:01 PM
I think he's hurt, but I still don't think he has talent either way. Biddle has good movement, but not control of the movement. That's a major problem.

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Ive heard they see a kink in his delivery and they are trying to correct it. Supposedly, if it is corrected, he has a lot of talent. I have yet to see any evidence of that talent. I dont think hes hurt.

I don't know how good he can be but Randar and Daver think he is hurt.

FarWestChicago
09-02-2001, 03:03 PM
But no one month he is a starter then after a bad start he is a reliever.

It was more than one bad start. Kipper had a few consecutive shellings as a starter. He looks much more comfortable in the pen.

Bmr31
09-02-2001, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I don't know how good he can be but Randar and Daver think he is hurt.

HMMMMMM i wonder why? LOL. They say hes hurt so they dont have to admit they were wrong about his lack of talent.

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
It was more than one bad start. Kipper had a few consecutive shellings as a starter. He looks much more comfortable in the pen.

Yeah you are right I had a memory lapse there. But still just pick a roll for him and leave him there. He has shown to pitch better in the bullpen so leave him in there.

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2001, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
HMMMMMM i wonder why? LOL. They say hes hurt so they dont have to admit they were wrong about his lack of talent.

Well again I don't know how good he can be but I don't think he is this bad.

Bmr31
09-02-2001, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Well again I don't know how good he can be but I don't think he is this bad.

I agree. I know hes not THIS bad. He does have some talent, and could develop into an average major league pitcher.