PDA

View Full Version : 2004 ticket prices

Eddie Gaedel
11-25-2003, 01:47 PM
I asked my season ticket account exec. about the 2004 ticket plans. this is what he had to say:

I do not have information to send out, all of that is still in the early process. I do know that deposits will be due on the 15 of December. Prices did go up, not by much in your area.

Either ticket prices have gone up for next year, or the per ticket discount i got last year has gone down. I paid $15 for a $20 UD seat.

I already have a smaller budget to work with next year, and this might put me over the edge. Not to mention the questionable product the SOX might put on the field. Does anybody else have more information about prices?

BeerHandle
11-25-2003, 02:04 PM
Who is your rep? I can try mine if they are different.

ewokpelts
11-25-2003, 02:29 PM
I talked to my rep too...prices are going up. It looks like Variable Pricing, with weekends being more than weekdays. We'll know more by monday, when invoices come out.
Gene

p.s. the line "prices didnt go up by much" is bull****...any increase is by much, even two bucks.

CubKilla
11-25-2003, 02:31 PM
I've been hearing that ticket prices are going up. It will definitely be interesting to hear the justification for an increase in ticket prices but not an increase in the on-field product at SoxFest from someone other than JR since he won't answer any questions from PO'ed Sox fans.

duke of dorwood
11-25-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm about priced out of a plan I was thinking of getting.

jabrch
11-25-2003, 02:53 PM
but I guess I will buy individual games again. JR will have to earn my business each day that I chose to come...

Sad...I finally am in a position in my life where I could by a 30+ game package rather than just go to 15-20 games and JR prices me out of it?

ewokpelts
11-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by jabrch
but I guess I will buy individual games again. JR will have to earn my business each day that I chose to come...

Sad...I finally am in a position in my life where I could by a 30+ game package rather than just go to 15-20 games and JR prices me out of it?

where do you want to sit? i also recommend sox 7...get your cub game for a buck...that'll piss him off

Gene

Tekijawa
11-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Just imagine what you'll be missing not being a season ticket holders! They invite you to special events like getting there early to buy seats that they don't have, then they'll make you wait in line in the cold and tell you that there are none left, and then Charge you more next year! Hey but at least 2/3rds of the upper deck will be covered this year! So shell out the cash, come see your favorite ex-Sox players play for teams like The Yankees, Aneheim, Baltimore, Or the Dodgers! Bet you never thought you'd see Magglio wear a uniform as blue as the seats! Also be sure to catch what's going on with the Organization through the bimonthy Articles in the Tribune!