PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNNING Pick to Click

PaleHoseGeorge
09-01-2001, 10:54 PM
Too bad Jerry can't clone him.

"Here's the 'Choicest' line up--for the guy running the Dairy Queen!" 1.:hitless 2.:hitless 3.:hitless 4.:hitless 5.:hitless 6.:hitless 7.:hitless 8.:hitless 9.:manos "Somebody has to clean the upholstery in Uncle Jerry's car!"

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/September/Biased0901.htm)

More to follow.

KempersRS
09-01-2001, 10:56 PM
Lol, way to keep a sense of humor even with the season just about dead now, PHG. It's all we have, we need daver back or someone come up with something to take our mind off the end of the season.

FarWestChicago
09-01-2001, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Lol, way to keep a sense of humor even with the season just about dead now, PHG. It's all we have, we need daver back or someone come up with something to take our mind off the end of the season.

One must keep one's sense of humor. It's the best way to deal with situations like this.

Hell, i just found out I get to spend almost a grand in auto repairs this weekend. I have to laugh to keep from crying.

KempersRS
09-01-2001, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

One must keep one's sense of humor. It's the best way to deal with situations like this.

Hell, i just found out I get to spend almost a grand in auto repairs this weekend. I have to laugh to keep from crying.

Ugh, that sucks, you look like you were getting through the hard times by changing your "board guy" fonts :)

FarWestChicago
09-01-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Ugh, that sucks, you look like you were getting through the hard times by changing your "board guy" fonts

Just tinkering around. I like toys. :)

KempersRS
09-01-2001, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

Just tinkering around. I like toys. :)

Sounds like you should be tinkering with your car and try to save yourself some cash! Or was it body damage?