PDA

View Full Version : No more chances...

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-01-2001, 09:35 PM
Now we're really toast. No more teases , no more hopes, we're done. Lets hope we don't totally collapse the rest of the season.

KempersRS
09-01-2001, 09:39 PM
Well, it really was a "fitting" loss. We left people stranded all night, Sac flies, 2 out singles, thats all we needed and we didn't get it, and we didn't get it all year. It summed up the season pretty well. There was bad defense (not costly), bad base running, and bad situational hitting. Thats what cost us all year and ultimatley did us in.

voodoochile
09-02-2001, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Now we're really toast. No more teases , no more hopes, we're done. Lets hope we don't totally collapse the rest of the season.

I don't expect a collapse. Sox will still win 83 games or so, IMO, but you are correct, we needed the sweep...

Oh well... wait 'til next year has been the refrain of Chicago baseball for 84 years, no reason to expect it to change just yet, but the change is coming and the change will be ours... Flubbie fans can have their once a decade one year wonder... We'll take our Sox and the chance to win it all in the next 5 years...

Keep the faith Sox fans this team is built for the long haul...

Procol Harum
09-02-2001, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
We'll take our Sox and the chance to win it all in the next 5 years...Keep the faith Sox fans this team is built for the long haul...

Lord, I believe--help thou mine unbelief!