PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here jeremy...or anyone

mike squires
11-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the cool sight crawdad~I got allof my old ticket stubs out and have been going through them. IT's amazing how much you can forget as days and games pass by. I saw FIsk hit a homer and I didn't even now it. I must be missing my ticket stub to this Sox/Yankee game. I'm pretty sure the game wasin '90. I want to say Winfield hit a homer into the upperdeck late in the game. Kittle came back and hit one there as well. In the 9th Calderone made a beautiful sliding catch and Ventura caught one in the stands and got a beer shower. But I don't recognize any of the games in the 90 stat line on that sight. Anyone know what date that was? Any help would be appreciated.

Brian26
11-19-2003, 11:44 PM
Hey-

We chatted about this before because I have the end of that game on tape. I could dig it up sometime and get the final score for you. My guess is that it was from June of 1990. The Calderon catch happened first, and then Ventura made the spectacular catch in foul territory by the tarp. Ozzie was right next to him and pulled Ventura's glove up to show the ump the ball was in it. Hawk was going nuts.