PDA

View Full Version : Renovation Information

soxnut
11-17-2003, 12:04 PM
I recenty emailed Dan Polvere of ISFA about ballpark renovations. I just said that I would like to hear more than just specualtion from websites, newspapers, talk shows, etc. I told him I wanted to see renderings, drawings, computer images or something and to get their website running as well.

He responded today and said that more information will be made available on Thursday, Nov 20. That's all he wrote. So, hopefully some good news, very soon. :smile:

CubKilla
11-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by soxnut
He responded today and said that more information will be made available on Thursday, Nov 20.

That will probably coincide with a rumored ticket price increase announcement prior to that. :D:

Iwritecode
11-17-2003, 01:08 PM
I recenty emailed Dan Polvere of ISFA about ballpark renovations. I just said that I would like to hear more than just specualtion from websites, newspapers, talk shows, etc. I told him I wanted to see renderings, drawings, computer images or something and to get their website running as well.

He responded today and said that more information will be made available on Thursday, Nov 20. That's all he wrote. So, hopefully some good news, very soon. :smile:

That means the Cubune will show a couple more pictures and run a small column on page 3...

doublem23
11-17-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
That means the Cubune will show a couple more pictures and run a small column on page 3...

We only get page three if it's a slow day in the South American Premier Polo League.

washington
11-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

The Cubune's architecture critic Blair Kamin's probably already working on ways to criticize the changes.

soxnut
11-17-2003, 01:29 PM
I just love the positive energy around here

No wonder everybody loves us so much

thecell
11-17-2003, 01:46 PM
I just love the positive energy around here

No wonder everybody loves us so much

I agree. And thanks for the information. I can't wait to see something official!

soxnut
11-17-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by thecell
I agree. And thanks for the information. I can't wait to see something official!

You're welcome :smile: