PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Atmosphere

voodoochile
09-01-2001, 11:23 AM
WOW!!! That was a fun game to go to. 24+K all yelling and screaming. Fireworks all through the game and again afterwards. Too Cool.

I assume everyone remembers the First game of the last Cleveland series last year. Paulie stabed that liner with the bases loaded and the Sox up one in the seventh and the Sox finally broke the Tribes spirit and claimed the division. That is what last night felt like. Except this time the team that desperately needed the win got it... Man do I hope (duh) this carries over for the rest of the weekend.

Need the sweep, but we are NOT dead yet...

FarWestChicago
09-01-2001, 02:22 PM
I was wondering who was lucky enough to be at that game last night. That must have been something else. Although Manos was clearly the PTC, The Choice must have put a charge in everybody with that bomb!

Jjav829
09-01-2001, 05:11 PM
While I was not at that game, I could almost sense the atmosphere. When Royce hit that HR it seemed like we had just won a World Series game. Between Hawk's voice, and the crowd refusing to stop cheering, damn. I know it was only one game which might not mean anything but that was really exciting.