PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, No-Neck!

PaleHoseGeorge
09-01-2001, 03:49 AM
No-Neck is the newest member of our Sox community to purchase "Park Life, The Summer of 1977 at Comiskey Park" at WSI. A portion of the purchase price goes towards meeting the expenses of maintaining the website. We are very grateful!

Peter Elliott is a photographer who spent the summer of '77 taking pictures around Comiskey Park. Amongst books about our Sox, this one is unique for placing the focus on the fans rather than the players. If you're old enough to remember and love the old ballpark (or wish you were old enough to remember), this book is second to none.

This is an oversized, hard-covered, illustration-rich book printed on heavy stock. You'll be proud to place Park Life on your coffee table or on the shelf with your Sox memorabilia.

Learn more about Park Life and how your support makes a difference by clicking the link below.

Your Support Makes A Difference! (http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Funding/Supporters.htm)

Thanks Sox Fans!

FarWestChicago
09-01-2001, 01:41 PM
I think No-Neck also cancelled his subscription to Moronotti's tabloid. He's on a roll!

No-Neck
09-04-2001, 11:29 AM
All I can say is GoGo 'Stros.

I went to the game last night and saw several teens wearing Sox Suck T-Shirts in Blue, with a "White Sox, you are the weakest link" on the front.

To think this is happening in Comiskey is nothing short of heresy.
What is this world coming to?