PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
09-01-2001, 04:26 AM
If only they could clone him.

"This would be Jerry's line up!"1.:manos 2.:manos 3.:manos 4.:manos 5.:manos 6.:manos 7.:manos 8.:manos 9.:hitless "You didn't think he would bench me, did you?"

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/August/Biased0831.htm)

Just win, baby!

CLR01
09-01-2001, 04:36 AM
"What its going to be like this again, did you not see my performance tonight. With out me we dont win that game because royce doesn't get to bat. I was intentianally walked and i am the most feared hitter on the southside. I'll wait while you change it."

:slowswing

PaleHoseGeorge
09-01-2001, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
"What its going to be like this again, did you not see my performance tonight. With out me we dont win that game because royce doesn't get to bat. I was intentianally walked and i am the most feared hitter on the southside. I'll wait while you change it."

Perhaps the pitcher and catcher had their signals crossed--four times in a row?

:)

Jjav829
09-01-2001, 10:52 AM
:hitless

"Uncle Jerry, why doesn't the PTC judge like me? He must have saw my HR to win the game"

:jerry

"Royce I'll buy you a banana split for your GW 3-run HR"

CLR01
09-01-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Perhaps the pitcher and catcher had their signals crossed--four times in a row?

:)

"Perhaps, but that just goes to show you the kind of affect a man of my ability has on a pitcher and catcher. They were in awe of me and they were also so worried about me hitting the game winning homerun that they forgot to get on the same page. I am intimidation, Frank who??"