PDA

View Full Version : we will have fun we will have music

bestkosher
11-04-2003, 08:26 AM
Ozzie guillen in his press conference mentioned that theywill have fun about twenty times. Maybe he will bring back the ping pong tables in the clubhouse or maybe he will make Big frank give everyone piggy back rides, but one thing we are for sure is he is going to use MUSIC. He mentioned it in his press conference.

What type of music do you think ozzie will be playing?

(durge not accepted)

mike squires
11-04-2003, 08:31 AM
Ozzie will mostly play Megadeath, Slipknot and his favorite band Gwar. :)

faneidde
11-04-2003, 10:11 AM
I think Billy Joel's The Longest Time would be a good choice. We haven't been there (the series) for the longest time.

idseer
11-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by faneidde
I think Billy Joel's The Longest Time would be a good choice. We haven't been there (the series) for the longest time.

i think i good tune might be "try to remember".

batmanZoSo
11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
It depends on the state of the clubhouse. If it's a chaotic zoo, probably Jethro Tull's Bungle in the Jungle. If it's good, Sunshine Lollipops and rainbows everything......

rmusacch
11-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by faneidde

First time I ever heard that song was at a Sox game at the old Arlington Stadium during the Ozzie era, probably about 1985.

npdempse
11-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Ozzy will have KW sign the Iommis and they will shake the foundations of the Cell with daily Sabbath reunions. Pauly will be particularly inspired, and have a 30/100/.300 season.

Oh, sorry, wrong Ozzy/ie.

SHARON!!!!