PDA

View Full Version : Well now that this is solved.....

spataro51
11-03-2003, 04:36 PM
We can get to seeing who will ozzie be managing come feb. I am for sure that robbi and sandy will be back. I remember reading in the southtown last week that robbie said he would be a shoo inn at a discounted price if ozzie was the manager. Also sandy lives in chicago and he was having lunch with kenny last week, and i heard that he was going to be back also his brother and him want to finish their careers out together on the same team. The only question is... What will gordon do along with sullivan and also well i still have a feeling that we are still going to get colon. IF not who will we make a push for. This will be very exciting!

MHOUSE
11-03-2003, 07:24 PM
I would welcome Flash back, but I think that Colon is long gone for more money and it's unlikely we'll spend the money on Sullivan's option. He'll probably return to Cincy.

duke of dorwood
11-03-2003, 07:41 PM
KW did memtion Robbie Alomar on Mac Jurko Harry when talking about guys that can run they have. He did qulaify it by saying "if we bring him back"-but he did mention him

batmanZoSo
11-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Let Gordon go an thank your luckies we got anything from him. Then sign Shigethoshi Hasegawa to close, tandem close, or setup for Koch if he isn't very bad next year.

poorme
11-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo
Let Gordon go an thank your luckies we got anything from him. Then sign Shigethoshi Hasegawa to close, tandem close, or setup for Koch if he isn't very bad next year.

I agree on Gordon, but Shiggy was a total fluke this year.

I'd resign Sandy, under the assumption he gets less than 125 AB's.