PDA

View Full Version : Typical North...


Kilroy
11-03-2003, 03:47 PM
:ass
******** is taking this oppotunity to expound on Ozzie's comments and rip on Frank...

Brian26
11-03-2003, 03:48 PM
"I wish Frank was gone".

What a moron.

Mammoo
11-03-2003, 03:51 PM
He's been on vacation for a week; he has a lot of pent up stupidity to release!

He's the same goof that's advocating drafting Eli Manning and trading off Rex Grossman! (Pardon the segue) :?:

CubKilla
11-03-2003, 04:04 PM
North is the Moronotti of Chicago Sports Radio. I don't know why anybody even listens to the failed hot dog vendor.

Deadguy
11-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
:ass
******** is taking this oppotunity to expound on Ozzie's comments and rip on Frank...

What exactly did he say?

I knew there'd be a lot of ripping on Frank from the media as a result of this hiring.

bobj4400
11-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Now he is trying to promulgate the "we dont owe the fans anything" quote. Completely agreeing with a caller who said the quote was "who cares about the fans." He is just such an uninformed idiot that I cant stand it. North is the radio personality that should have researched this quote beforehand and have been able to correct the uninformed caller. Instead he just agrees saying "He did say that...and I will never forget it."

But then he doesnt come in to do his show "all willy nilly" as he likes to remind everyone everyday. What a jerk.

Scotty347
11-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Evidently it is OK for everyone here to complain about Ozzie because we are just being passionate, but now that the media is doing it we take a "How dare they" attitude. Talk about a double standard.

RKMeibalane
11-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Scotty347
Evidently it is OK for everyone here to complain about Ozzie because we are just being passionate, but now that the media is doing it we take a "How dare they" attitude. Talk about a double standard.

The difference between Sox fans and the media complaining is that as fans, we actually want to see the Sox succeed. The media just looks for any excuse they can find in order to "rip the South Siders a new one."

john2499
11-03-2003, 05:28 PM
:whiner: North was singing the praises of Guillen, but then word came in the Sox said no to an interview with Guillen on North's show. Then that JAGBAG started in on the "we don't owe the fans..." quote. Then he read off his caller board, and said that know one wants to talk about Guillen, He said, " When Dusty was hired everyone wanted to talk about it, all the calls were about Dusty and the scrubs. "

The baby is throwing a tantrum 'cause ozzie don't wanna talk to him. :whiner:

RedPinStripes
11-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by john2499
:whiner: North was singing the praises of Guillen, but then word came in the Sox said no to an interview with Guillen on North's show. Then that JAGBAG started in on the "we don't owe the fans..." quote. Then he read off his caller board, and said that know one wants to talk about Guillen, He said, " When Dusty was hired everyone wanted to talk about it, all the calls were about Dusty and the scrubs. "

The baby is throwing a tantrum 'cause ozzie don't wanna talk to him. :whiner:

You hit the nail right on the head. I cant even listen to him. I caught him for about and hour today only till i could hear Mac Jurko and Harry. When i heard North he was talking about getting Ozzie on air. Guess that plan went bad. It's hilarious . Ozzie wont come on his show, but North was praising him before he found out he wasnt going to be on. *****!

soxruleEP
11-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Mike North never had a thought in his life that was an actual thought.

maybe the reason no one wants to talk about Ozzie and everyone wanted to talk about Dusty is that Sox fans--unlike Scrubs fans--are smart enough to not listen to Mike North.

john2499
11-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by soxruleEP

maybe the reason no one wants to talk about Ozzie and everyone wanted to talk about Dusty is that Sox fans--unlike Scrubs fans--are smart enough to not listen to Mike North.

Exactly. but I cannot stomach Harry whateverwictz.

Hondo
11-03-2003, 06:18 PM
North also said something to the effect of

"As a White Sox fan I'm re-energized"

What a dope.

He didn't sound like a fan in september and october.

Jjav829
11-03-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
He's been on vacation for a week; he has a lot of pent up stupidity to release!

He's the same goof that's advocating drafting Eli Manning and trading off Rex Grossman! (Pardon the segue) :?:

That's not exactly a bad idea. At least compared to his idea of drafted Sebatian Janikowski over Urlacher. :smile:

Mammoo
11-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
That's not exactly a bad idea. At least compared to his idea of drafted Sebatian Janikowski over Urlacher. :smile:

I have nothing against Eli M.; I'd just like to see Grossman take a couple snaps from center before we write him off. :?:

basilesox
11-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
I have nothing against Eli M.; I'd just like to see Grossman take a couple snaps from center before we write him off. :?:

Yeah, Unfortunately the Bears will play just well enough to not get a good draft pick. It probably doesnt matter. Any team that couldnt gage talent enought to realize that 1) They werent good enough to compete this year and it was time to rebuild 2) The coaching staff was a one year wonder and needed to be replaced after last year. and 3) BYRON LEFTWICH is better than two Micheal Haynes and two Rex Grossman's combined. are destined to always have bad drafts.

Wow I'm starting to be a little proud of the White Sox as an organization.

thepaulbowski
11-04-2003, 07:49 AM
I didn't know people still listened to the Score. Mike North is a baboon's rear end. He' dumbed than a box of rocks, remember the "we should just nuke Afgahistan" comment. The only time I listen to the Score is to catch the home Hawk games.

poorme
11-04-2003, 08:10 AM
People listen to North for the same reason people listen to Limbaugh - because he's entertaining.

Scotty347
11-04-2003, 08:28 AM
I wasn't trying to promote North, he drives me nuts as well. I think the AM1000 guys are better in the afternoon, but they aren't the greatest either.

I just get frustrated by the constant complaining and nitpicking on this site sometimes.

I really enjoy coming here for discussions and to read the latest rumors and news, but the negativity can be overwhelming and drive me away at times.

I'm optimistic about the hiring. We really won't know how it will work out until the season. At least its only a 2 year deal if it goes bad.