PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Memorable Moments

RKMeibalane
10-31-2003, 02:40 PM
3. Jerry Manuel being fired.

2. Frank Thomas getting career hit number two thousand.

1. Frank Thomas hitting his four hundreth home run.

CubKilla
10-31-2003, 02:44 PM
Jose Valentin's walk-off HR in the bottom of the 9th to beat the sCrUBS at USCF.

Frank Thomas' extra-inning walk-off HR to complete the sweep of the Minnesota Twins.

mike squires
10-31-2003, 03:04 PM
My personal memorable moments...

5) Getting my Comiskey seat back plastered with 83 players. Walking into the stadium I had no idea that would happen. My goal was to get as many 83 players as possible after allready getting Kittle, Baines, Dotson and Luzinski. I went home with 18 sigs on that baby.

4) Big Franks' walk off homer against the Twins. It gave me hope and I knew he was going to do it after hitting 2 just foul.

3) Konerko's game tying dinger to set up Franks homer.

2)Twins/Sox game at Comiskey in July. My brother was visiting after being away for two years in Japan. We had a blast. He got a foul ball several years ago before I was able to. I went down to my usual spot and snagged one. My wife even got one. I loved rubbing it in his face. (I predicted I was getting one) (Iv'e got around 15 now) Maggs hit 2 homers and the Sox killed the Twins.

1)Finding out my wife and I are expecting in December. Nothing like bringing another Sox fan into the world.

honorable mention...the last out of the year. It only meant the Hoosier college basketball season was right around the corner.

santo=dorf
10-31-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
Jose Valentin's walk-off HR in the bottom of the 9th to beat the sCrUBS at USCF.

Frank Thomas' extra-inning walk-off HR to complete the sweep of the Minnesota Twins.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!
And I was at both games too!!!!! :) :smile: :) :smile:

FanOf14
10-31-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
My personal memorable moments...

1)Finding out my wife and I are expecting in December. Nothing like bringing another Sox fan into the world.

Congratulations! :smile: