PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get It Over With.......Pick OZZIE for MGR.

Hangar18
10-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Reading Kass' Article as well as the "Picking A Skipper" article
in our very own WSI, Ive come to the Conclusion.....I want
Ozzie here. Now lets go sign some FA's and win this dang
division

Hangar18
10-29-2003, 08:47 AM
BUT.................will this in another in a long line of Rookie
Mgrs be the one to take us to point C ?

Rocky Soprano
10-29-2003, 08:48 AM
OZZIE FOR MANAGER!

I think he would be a great fit. He was a winning attitude and seems like someone who will light a fire under this team. Thats exactly what we need!

Eddie Gaedel
10-29-2003, 09:01 AM
i'd hate to ozzie fail as mgr. he'd go from most loved to most hated. i'd like to see him get some minor league experience before he managed the sox. i'm not sure cito's chill attitude is best for the sox but is there really a better alternative?

mike squires
10-29-2003, 09:07 AM
I have some footage of Ozzie and remember him watching him as a youngster and this guy has heart, passion and loves the game. I wasn't so excited when I first heard his name pop up but the more I think about it the more I like him on the southside. I remember that last home game in old comiskey. Someone bunted right in front of the plate, Fisk pounced on it like a cat...whipped it to second where Ozzie caught it and threw it to first...the guy was safe at first but you could just see Ozzie thinking oh, man that was close and he had that look in his eye. I pick Ozzie as manager for the sox. He has ties with Walker, Nossek, Alomar and Williams and of course Frank.